B|--------------
G|--------------
D|------------5-
A|-5--5--5-7-7
E|--8--8-------

what do you think?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I think you should at least put the tab in code-view, as it doesn't **** up the formatting, thus making the supposed rhythm even harder to pick up than with unknown text tab already alone.

I also suggest downloading the program Guitar Pro (free trial on their website), so you can not only enter the rhythms correctly but also add more tracks (drum/bass/keys/etc) thus making a full "real song". Other users will be able to instantly hear how it's meant to sound, and you get more responses and comments.
There's also a free alternative tab program, powertab. They are all fairly simple to use, just download them, and download a few tabfiles of songs you already know and like. Open them and see how the program works with them, thus learning how to add your own.
Well, i'm guessing i got the rhythm wrong but it's in 5/4 (?!)

and it sounds very country-ish (maybe?!)

at least put at least rhytmic notation lol. (ex. - Q for quarter note E for eigth etc...)
Quote by Ailes
I think you should at least put the tab in code-view, as it doesn't **** up the formatting, thus making the supposed rhythm even harder to pick up than with unknown text tab already alone.

I also suggest downloading the program Guitar Pro (free trial on their website), so you can not only enter the rhythms correctly but also add more tracks (drum/bass/keys/etc) thus making a full "real song". Other users will be able to instantly hear how it's meant to sound, and you get more responses and comments.
There's also a free alternative tab program, powertab. They are all fairly simple to use, just download them, and download a few tabfiles of songs you already know and like. Open them and see how the program works with them, thus learning how to add your own.

Way to actually help him out.

I'd say 7/10, if it's country. That, or a really light, major song.