i just got one of these straps today http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUEDE-LEATHER-Padded-GUITAR-STRAP-choice-of-3-Colours_W0QQitemZ300203292347QQihZ020QQcategoryZ20831QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
it seems a good enough strap but it is very short, im not tall but with this strap at full length the top of my les paul sits just bellow my ribs at the front of my chest, iv also tried a few other straps that were short, i had a quick look on ebay and all the leather and suede straps i seen were about the same length, even seen one that said extra long and it was the same length, i was useing a levi's cheap strap but my l/p is top heavy and keeps falling down so i got this one to help hold it in place, anyone recomend a longer good quality fairly cheap strap?
thanks
i've got one made by the same company, trust me it will be long enough
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
That looks cheap and decent. When I first got my Tele I bought a £12 'suede' strap from some random eBay store in Yorkshire.
Turned out to be one of the best I've had so far, plenty long enough for me (6' 2") and more comfy than either of my Planet Waves. Think the shop was called 'Dangleberry' music, or something similar.
recently got a planet waves one for bout 15 quid, and i really like it, seems to be good quality and pretty comfy.. plenty long enough for me aswell
My strap completely sucks. The nail is very loose at one end and keeps coming out.
Gear:
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
Marshall TSL-601
Squire Strat
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah

I'm in a chain of memories, it's my will