I was just wondering does this sound even a little bit tubeish??? It's my live tone and I don't have enough for a tube amp yet so yah I just wanna know what you guys think.

btw it my rockman soloist straight to my sound card no eqing nothing so let me know thanks

it on my profile labled.. Tubeish?

thanks for the help
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
The rhythm wasn't too bad except for the harmonics on your mutes. The solo was kinda bleh tone though. It's not too bad for what it is though.
I wasn't trying to play amazingly it was done in about 30 seconds no second tries so some of the bad is my mess ups lol.

btw

the first time in rhythm was full on distortion on bridge then the neck on edgd

same on the solo part
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
my fav tone in that was the tone at the very end of the whole thing
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
ok that was the EDGE on the neck pickup
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
so is it good?? crappy ??? is it good for a live tone for now?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
do you like it? if so, there is your answer
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
yes I do like it but i want other opinions I was just making sure I wasn't to tone deaf lol.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
ha as said before, it's really not that bad for what it is. as for live, the sound differs from home recordings. maybe at low volumes it's okay, but at higher volumes... *shudder*
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
hmm. well it's not to bad at high volumes but yah I just need to get a better tube amp lol
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
can't go wrong there

well, sometimes...
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

well time to save up....how does the Traynor YCV50 sound?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
pretty good for most styles. i don't own one, or ever had the pleasure of trying ( ) but from clips and reviews, it's a keeper.
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

cool. thats what I've been seriously considering so yah.....well 2 mothns lol
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era