Greetings

After the death of Dimebag, I was thinking that it could have happened to anyone. Look at how many great guitarists died not by their own will: Hendrix, Vaughan, Rhoads, arguably also Cobain. I'm sure there are others, but I can't quite remember them all.

On the other hand, a lot of guitarists are getting old now. Lester Polsfuss is 92. BB King is 82. Keith Richards is undead.

Although I don't want them to die, everyone's time will come sometime.

Who do you think will be next to leave us?
Don't you think it's a bit grim to be betting on the next famous guitarist to pop his clogs?

There's absolutely no way to tell anyway.

Who would've thought that Jeff Healey would have died at 41 with cancer 2 days ago? But he did.

Anyway, its hard to say. It will likely be someone we least expect.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Nicolo Paginini
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
You

...........all the cool kids were doing it
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
itll be someone no-one will expect
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Slash surely has to go sometime soon, I'm amazed he's still alive
Un demonio puro que controla su mente
i wouldnt say vaughn and rhoades died of their own free will. they were in airplane accidents. correct me if im wrong but i consider that an accident that could happen to anyone no matter what. it's not like srv got on the plane and said "wreck this please so i can die."
Quote by voodoo_child320
i wouldnt say vaughn and rhoades died of their own free will. they were in airplane accidents. correct me if im wrong but i consider that an accident that could happen to anyone no matter what. it's not like srv got on the plane and said "wreck this please so i can die."

I did say NOT by their own free will. You seem to have missed the word.

Hendrix died of a drug overdose. He could have been saved, but his girlfriend didn't want to call the ambulance for fear of getting caught with illegal drugs.

Cobain is said to have committed suicide, but there are conspiracies that he was murdered.

Rhoads died cos his plane's pilot was high on cocaine and wanted to fly low and buzz the plane on the back of the tourbus. And failed.
Quote by SG Man Forever
Nicolo Paginini

Wait a tick.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by sashki
I did say NOT by their own free will. You seem to have missed the word.

Hendrix died of a drug overdose. He could have been saved, but his girlfriend didn't want to call the ambulance for fear of getting caught with illegal drugs.

Cobain is said to have committed suicide, but there are conspiracies that he was murdered.

Rhoads died cos his plane's pilot was high on cocaine and wanted to fly low and buzz the plane on the back of the tourbus. And failed.

oh my mistake. it seemed i misread it
i think alexi laiho...ill cry =(

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost

Any minute now...
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by sashki
After the death of Dimebag, I was thinking that it could have happened to anyone. Look at how many great guitarists died not by their own will

I don't think many people die by there own will..

Not everyone is suicidle y'know ..
Quote by sashki
He's good at composing and decomposing.

I actually laughed out loud at that.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I thought this was gonna be about moisturizers.

but it's not.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by voodoo_child320

That's not what he said.

EDIT:
Damn I was late.

Well, despite him being my favorite guitarist, I'd say Page probably doesn't have much longer.
Steve Vai. He's the 'illest' guitarist ever.

But really, maybe that fat guy from Bowling For Poop. Heart attack maybe?
keith richards HAS to go soon...is les paul still alive?

oh what the hell, you
Sig space available, give me some praise
jeff healey..

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/jeff_healey_has_died.html

god im good actually im surprised lemmys still alive, ok he's bass guitar but still

and the amount of fivers ive lost on betting on jimmy saville is downright ridiculous!
upon discussing Shay Laren..

Originally Posted by FloyDZeD
I googled her, and now I have a boner. Thanks a lot.

and horny things we done as youngsters, this one involving involving poo..

Quote by meh17
1 Toddler 1 Cup

epic
popping your clogs? is that the dutch version of popping your collar?

......... im sorry

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Mar 4, 2008,