...On channel 4, anyone watching?

It's all about the town where I live...

In all honesty it makes a few good points about congestion and obesity, but everything there is so amazingly misrepresented, it makes me really question what the hell you can actually believe in the media.

I mean, I knew they embellished the facts all the time, but this really kinda gives me a working example
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
My grandad who owns a business kept in storage several barrels of toxic materials which he uses as part of his industry. The reason he kept them was that if he were to get rid of them, they would get into his environment. Two people broke into his factory and when they got caught by the police, the police saw what was there. Of course the police really do not give a damn, especially in Poland (where this was happening) or other poorer European countries, so not only did my grandad get a suspension for a year, the thieves were not charged with anything at all. But you know what made it worse? The fact that the ****ing media claimed he was trying to blow the ****ing town up. It just shows how uneducated, ignorant people run the world these days and how anyone trying to do a little good for a little will get absolutely nothing in return and will often end up with less than he began with.

/rant
anyone care to explain what is going on?
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Quote by SoccerRM1

We're all bitching about the media.
its a program on in the uk where this woman tries to get a whole town to give up cars for a day and the first episode was in like a little village which worked but this time its in Boston, which is 3 times bigger so its pretty **** cause shes got no chance
Quote by SoccerRM1

TV show, won't be on anywhere but the UK, they've got some Chili Peppers playing, so I'm enjoying it slightly more...

But putting aside that I know what really goes on in the town...The host is so amazingly fake you can tell that most of what's going on is orchestrated to turn an incredibly dull show into something vaguely more interesting

She was on Richard and Judy earlier.

Can't work out if she was making good points or just being a twat...

That sounded clever. Really, though.
Quote by Jackolas
She was on Richard and Judy earlier.

Can't work out if she was making good points or just being a twat...

That sounded clever. Really, though.

No she's being a twat
Don't mean to sound too blunt, but there was no real factual data on that show, they didn't really interview anyone who actually knew the details of what they were talking about, and they didn't take into account the fact that lots of the traffic (I would say most) is unavoidable through traffic, or comercial traffic

It's an overpopulated market town, it's going to have problems, but she just ignored everything to do with the immigrant population as well
Sorry to rant, but this is pretty much the only way I can vent myself!

I love how it said traffic increased on her 'on the move day'...it's like everyone did it just to spite her! Brilliant...