If you've been watching the news lately what's your opinion? Think this will lead to war because of Hugo Chavez?
yeah whats goin on
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
basically this past weekend the second in command of las farc was killed on Ecuadorian soil violating it's airspace. now there's a conflict about this with venezuela and ecuador. both countries have sent forces to their borders.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
If you've been watching the news lately what's your opinion? Think this will lead to war because of Hugo Chavez?

In short, no.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
basically this past weekend the second in command of las farc was killed on Ecuadorian soil violating it's airspace. now there's a conflict about this with venezuela and ecuador. both countries have sent forces to their borders.

Oil!

It's a trap!
south americas always been ****ed up if sepulturas taught me anything
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by Fi-Fi
South America, issn't that North of Poland?

oh..dear..god....Someone failed at Geography in school

and i think i'll go with Cagnius on this one. He's an intelligent guy.
Isn't it because of the fact that the Colombian forces went across the Ecuadorian border? and so Chavez said that if they did that in Venezuela they would run close to a war. Just threats I think, I don't think Chavez would give the US any reason to remove him from power, not that they haven't tried before. But it isn't just in S. America that it's happening, Turkish forces have entered northern Iraq chasing PKK rebels and have also been told to stop.
Between The Buried And Me

Member #6 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club! PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join!
lol good old sepultura. and yeah ****s been ****ed up in Colombia for like 50 years because of las farc. this is my extended essay topic so that's why i'm curious as to what the pit thinks.
Quote by Peregrin
Isn't it because of the fact that the Colombian forces went across the Ecuadorian border? and so Chavez said that if they did that in Venezuela they would run close to a war. Just threats I think, I don't think Chavez would give the US any reason to remove him from power, not that they haven't tried before. But it isn't just in S. America that it's happening, Turkish forces have entered northern Iraq chasing PKK rebels and have also been told to stop.

They conducted military operations in Iraq for 8 days and have pulled out, honoring their promise of a quick withdrawal.
Who dat?
I doubt it'd lead to a war. Drug barons run Columbia and war isn't good for business.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I hope it leads to war and the end of dictatorship leftist anti UK/US governments
that would suck if it did lead to war. i have a ****load of family in colombia and a colombian aunt that lives in venezuela =(
Quote by joey100
I hope it leads to war and the end of dictatorship leftist anti UK/US governments

I like those governments.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by joey100

Jackass.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde