guitar debate..... my brother made me a start and i want another strat but should i buy a real fender or should i have my older brother make me one??

what do you all think?
buy one unless his highly skilled and used top notch materials
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by rancidryan
buy one unless his highly skilled and used top notch materials

he uses onley the best man
buy one. fender > your brother
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
I'd say go with the Les Paul lol.

But seriously, if your brother is going to do a quality job, then go for it. How many people can say that their sweet guitar was built by their brother? Plus, you can have it modified to your specifications. Custom build Fenders require your first born child as payment.
Er...do you like the one he made you? It's not much of a debate really, since I s'pose absolutely no-one here has any opinion or knowledge of your brother's guitars.
Try out a few Fenders and decide for yourself.
Quote by CrabShrapnel
I'd say go with the Les Paul lol.

But seriously, if your brother is going to do a quality job, then go for it. How many people can say that their sweet guitar was built by their brother? Plus, you can have it modified to your specifications. Custom build Fenders require your first born child as payment.

actually he made me one of those as well.....
well if you have two guitars id evaluate what amp you have before you go off and buy another guitar.
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Quote by latinosuperstud
well if you have two guitars id evaluate what amp you have before you go off and buy another guitar.

yeah i have 5 guitars and hes makein me an 18 watt tube marshall

so yeahh
Quote by SRV59
yeah i have 5 guitars and hes makein me an 18 watt tube marshall

so yeahh

*sniff* What's that I smell? I think it's... Bullshit?

I'm just kidding. If you really like your brother's work than just get him to build one.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Anyone else smell the BS.
I wish I had tallent and ability.

Squier Vintage Modified Strat, Black with laquered 70s neck
Farida FLP-26
Vox VT20+
Ampkit for iPod
Jamvox (not impressed)
I smell it. but it would be awesome to have that kinda stuff from my own brother.

try out a few strats, either MIM or MIA, or even the highway 1. they're all great guitars.
Quote by Andy Jarvis
Anyone else smell the BS.

given onley 2 he made a les paul and a strat i have an ibanez rg a epi les paul and a dean strat copy... i honesley onley play the 2 he made me.... i like my rg but i bought it in a shredder phase and im not in that phase anymore im into more or a blues rock kinda thing...