did any1 else know that axl rose (lead vocals for the band guns n roses,for all the losers who didnt know that) does the voice of the anouncer for K-DST. and there are all kinds of inside jokes on there that you only get if you know its axl
Ex:
if you listen for a while a chick will call the station and ask axl (his name's tommy the nightmare smith on GTA) why all of the members of the band he used to be in went on to be really famous and why hes not

and theres another time when he says "ive said it before all you need to get through life is JUST A LITTLE PATIENCE, and to speedball" refering to the song (duhh) patience

i just thought that was cool that one of my favorite singers was in one of my favorite games.
I knew that, like, within 5 minutes of buying the game, 3 and a half years ago.
yeah i didnt know that till i read the credits though.
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
O so thats what he's been up to druing the not recording of Chinese Democracy? Wasn't one of his joke's about China never taking on democracy?
My San Andreas disc broke )::::::::::::!

I love that game!
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
yea it was kinda obvious from the voice.
what, did you assume that he talks in the same tone as he sings on GnR's early stuff?
that would be soooo funny
Anyone else think that Axl may have stolen a car and that there was some kind of breaking news the TS was giving us?

Needless to say, I was disappointed.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
hehe.i didn't know that for a long time. k-rose is pretty cool.. just love gta vice city and san andreas
Yeah, I knew it...made me laugh
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Quote by gunsnroses#1
did any1 else know that axl rose (lead vocals for the band guns n roses,for all the losers who didnt know that) does the voice of the anouncer for K-DST. and there are all kinds of inside jokes on there that you only get if you know its axl

Is this thread for all the losers who didn't already know Axl was in GTA?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by dudetheman
Anyone else think that Axl may have stolen a car and that there was some kind of breaking news the TS was giving us?

Needless to say, I was disappointed.

I thought that too

Now my life feels empty...
Quote by gunsnroses#1
did any1 else know that axl rose (lead vocals for the band guns n roses,for all the losers who didnt know that)...

What about the losers who didn't know he was in GTA?
wow, you are the epitome of what i hate in gn'r fans. this should probably go in the Gn'r thread.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by flipthatchicken
epic star wars sized phail.

Wait...

I see wat I did thur....

All aboard the fail boat for me

Would Go Gay For Grohl.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
wow, you are the epitome of what i hate in gn'r fans. this should probably go in the Gn'r thread.

This doesn't make him suck any less as a singer.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.