hey

last while i was slightly drunk i was on msn and changed my password, this morning when i singed in i had no problems but now i cant remember what the password was. . . . . does anybody know anything i can do t get my password back?

not too arsed about legality i jst want my email account back

any help wud b apreciated

and no i dont no my secret question or answer either
Quote by AvengedThrice
Best thread name EVER.

Just attack 'em with some pliers dude.

about me XD

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote:

I wish I was gay.
You're screwed.

Oh, and Whitley Bay eh? My gran used to live there.

It was a shithole.
alcohol creates problems WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!???

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
:O i disagree about the ****hole part lol

but im sure there are ways of getting into hotmail acounts. . . . . . . and im also sure someone in the pit knows how to do it lol. . . matter of time . . . i hope :-|
Quote by AvengedThrice
Best thread name EVER.

about me XD

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote:

I wish I was gay.
There should be a link somewhere if you forgot your password. Usually what companies will do is ask you for an alternate email address when installing, so if you forget your password you can have it sent there. That prevents people from randomly clicking the link and typing in people's email addresses that they know and getting their passwords. If I were you, I'd try to remember who's email you listed as the alternate, and go from there.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Try msn asssniffer, an easy program, makes you break in in someones msn and it shows the password, break in to your own i'dd say
Get drunk again. Psychological research shows that you are more likely recall things when you are in the same state of mind/location as when you first learned them, for instance, you are more likely to remember something you learned underwater when you are underwater again.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
Get drunk again. Psychological research shows that you are more likely recall things when you are in the same state of mind/location as when you first learned them, for instance, you are more likely to remember something you learned underwater when you are underwater again.

yea it worked on beefest... try it to see wat happens
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
i assume what you are really trying to do is get into someone elses account and you just assume the pit will be too preoccupied with the idea of selflessly helping some poor soul that we wont realize what you are really doing..... wrong.
ha ha ha ur so funny iheartprog. . . . . . . . . .

like the pit would actually give a ****?

no i am genuinely trying to get into mine.

its the only link i have with a few close friends and if i cant get their adresses out of it im pretty much ****ed
Quote by AvengedThrice
Best thread name EVER.

about me XD

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote:

I wish I was gay.
in that case you can go to the msn help page and send them an email with you email address and they probably wont give you a password, but they will most likely give you the addresses in the address book. unless you are one of the few people who actually gets the email accounts that requires payment, then you can just give them your payment information.
ok

thanks

i may need to do that i think
Quote by AvengedThrice
Best thread name EVER.

about me XD

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote:

I wish I was gay.
ok i feel like a tool now . . . . .can somebody point me to the email adress i need to send it to i cant find it
Quote by AvengedThrice
Best thread name EVER.

about me XD

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote:

I wish I was gay.