Apparently of lung cancer. He was only 41. I always loved the way he played his guitar, and I geuss the only thing to say, only the good die young. I searched and didn't come with any matches, sorry if its already been brought up.
“Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act.” - Leonard Cohen

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius
Quote by RatmN'Roses
... its right on the front page

/thread
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
i've seen Jeff Healey live a handful of times, and he was an amazing entertainer. When he would stand up, and play the guitar behind his head, I would lose my voice cheering him on. It's a major loss for music, and in particular, Canadian Musicians. He will be missed. But at least we have one more offering from him to come, and I will be first in line to actually pay money for it.
D'oh. Sorry, ignore this thread. I just have the forums bookmarked, so i don't see the front page.
“Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act.” - Leonard Cohen

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius
Looks like Ching Chong is a Ding-dong. This is on the front page your just a tad late.
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Quote by FendermanOC
D'oh. Sorry, ignore this thread. I just have the forums bookmarked, so i don't see the front page.

Eh it's alright. I'm just suprised there aren't more threads on this already.
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail