Single pedals because modelers sound crappy.

Nah.

The Processors can be good at times.

What genres do you play, what gear do you have now and what genres do you play?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I play alot of zeppelin,metallica,pantera,van halen, my own stuff. i have a ibanez tube turbo screamer(ts9dx) a classic crybaby wah, electroharmonix metal muff, and a descent 15 dollar delay.(fab echo)
Quote by wuffwuffwuffy
And i run it thru a marshall mg stack (i know i need a new amp =/)

Well if you know you need a new amp, there's no point dolling up a turd if you know what I mean. Just save up for an amp.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by wuffwuffwuffy
No money, i'm probably going to get a used mesa boogie head and put it on my marshall cab

Well if you have no money, why ask about the processors?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by wuffwuffwuffy
No money, i'm probably going to get a used mesa boogie head and put it on my marshall cab

waste of time

unless you swap out the speakers

or get 2 new and ditch the marshall ones
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by wuffwuffwuffy
Hmmm, i also have a fender bassman.. but it hasnt been used in over thirty years.

So, you're using a Marshall MG instead of a Fender Bassman?

I'd like to think of something to say right now but my brain hurts too much.

Kidding.

You could get tones like that with the Bassman and an overdrive.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by wuffwuffwuffy
Yea but my mom wont let me plug it in cause shes scared its going to catch fire

Well then educate her... Why the hell would it catch fire?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
idfk she said the wireing is bad or some ****...she wont listen to me. she says i have to get it looked at first.. all the tubes and everything look fine
Quote by wuffwuffwuffy
idfk she said the wireing is bad or some ****...she wont listen to me. she says i have to get it looked at first.. all the tubes and everything look fine

Then get it looked at and put her worries to rest.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by wuffwuffwuffy
i just tried to turn it on and it didnt turn on=/

Then get it fixed.

It's worth it.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by wuffwuffwuffy
Actually i have no idea how to turn it on =/ Im going to upload pictures in a min

The switch is on the back.

Unless it's the combo, the combo has the switches on the top panel.

Don't turn on the head unless you have a cab.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Flip power switch. Amp should turn on but no sound. Wait 2 minutes. Flip standby switch. Play.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Yes, a light should come on.
Quote by Lunchbox362
No light came on. And the only chords it has is that one idk how to get it connected to the cab, i tried putting the chord from my MG in it but no dice, where could i take this thing? its pretty damn big. I havnt tried plugging my guitar into it yet either
you have been sitting on one hell of an amp for 30 years mate
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Was my dads, when he passed away, the only thing he left me was that, and a orignal fender tele, and another amp that my mom said was worth over 10 grand, it also is a fender, and a decent sigma acoustic
Take it to a music shop, they can probably fix it.

Yes, you need a speaker cable to have it connected to the cab. If you run it without the cab, you might fry it.
Quote by Lunchbox362
Quote by wuffwuffwuffy
Guitar center?

Any guitar stores that do repairs.

Don't double post.

Band Masters aren't worth 10 grand either.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
someone lieeeeed haha, idc the band master my uncle said is completly fryd. i cant wait to get the bassman fixed tho, how does it sound?
Quote by wuffwuffwuffy
someone lieeeeed haha, idc the band master my uncle said is completly fryd. i cant wait to get the bassman fixed tho, how does it sound?

Pretty rockin' actually. Early Marshalls and most 'british' amps were based on that Fender amp.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
=] Im so excited. cant wait to plug in my fender clapton blackie with single coil noisless pick ups>:]
Quote by wuffwuffwuffy
=] Im so excited. cant wait to plug in my fender clapton blackie with single coil noisless pick ups>:]

Be warned though. Those amps are LOUD.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster