ok im at school right now on a school computer, when i pluged in my pedal for a talent show it went bust all i got was this loud hum and then when it was turned on it got louder, when i pluged my guitar in straight it was fine, turns out its the pedal. i finally got it fixed after a while first thought it was my power source its not. i finally gota slight overdrive with everything maxed (volume and distrtion). i dont know what to do ive only had this thing for over a month and on the 14th i have to play a show with it.
Warranty? Also, double (and triple) check everything you're using it with (guitar, amp, cables, power supply/battery, etc) so you're positive it's the pedal. Also, if it is under warranty, I would not open the pedal since this sometimes voids it.
...to give your love no matter what is what she said...
well to open it you need to put the battery in so i doubt that would do it. if they think i tried to void it ill just be like " i was taking out the battery to check and see it that was it", i used my friends powersource and it still didnt work,i tried everything and it still didnt work, im gonna call up the store today and if theres a phone number for EHX that would be better.
Make sure you are using good cables and make sure the volume on your amp and guitar are on. I just bought a metal muff and it seems like it's built to last, idk why yours would **** out after one month. Try using the power source to plug that plugs into the wall and make sure that outlet is working.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()