so i have a schecter c-1 hellraiser and it came with d addarios 10's.the action is high and it still has a bit of fret buzz i want to get it as low as possible without having fret buzz and i don't know what to do,could some one help? i have aim devilmaycrykid17
yahoo im is devilmaycryid15.or just pm me here i really need help.
Last edited by devilmaycrykid at Mar 4, 2008,
If its the same as the ZR, you just have to use an allen key to screw in the screws either side of the tremolo.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
If it's buzzing already don't try and lower it any further. Have a look at the setup guide on Project Guitar, then have a go and see how you manage.
A little more tension on the truss rod might lower the action a bit for the higher frets but will probably make some notes fret out and become near-unplayable; don't bother if you're unsure what you're doing.

Fret buzz is nature's way of saying you can't go any lower without changing something else. On a guitar you change one thing and it tends to have an effect on everything else - a good setup is a compromise which balances it all the way you want.