So I'm doing economics homework right and I stumble across this:

"The Act aims to ensure that every term in a woman's contract of employment is not less favorable than the equivalent term in a man's contract (e.g. lower pay or fewer holidays). It applies equally to men seeking equal pay with women. bum fun"

Lol true story xD

So basically yeah, any other funny examples of edited wikipedia articles you have stumbled across or perhaps edited yourself?
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead

"The Act aims to ensure that every term in a woman's contract of employment is not less favorable than the equivalent term in a man's contract (e.g. lower pay or fewer holidays). It applies equally to men seeking equal pay with women. bum fun"

Lol true story xD

I wonder who's going to play you in the movie?
I was reading some article about something, who knows, and mid sentance it said "...BEN'S A DOUCHEBAG..."

For realz.
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
Lolz, my old teacher edidted a wikipage about an illness, he made his friend believe he was really, really sick. Man I miss him
call me Shelby

It told me the other day that Jim Davidson had gone into hospital with kidney problems and then had hung himself. Needless to say I was grossly misinformed and traumatised by it's falseness.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
was on the page for some project in chemistry, and the whole page was edited to HAHAHA... (repeating) and there was a picture of my friends sister at a party with a dildo in her mouth XD

someone in our class must've done it
Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
this guy in my class made the page about Alexander Hamilton say he was gay. Because we were doing a project concerning him, this other girl in our class saw it and thought it was true
Sad thing is, shes usually one of the smarter ones
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
i was on an article about abraham lincoln and it said after the paragraph when he died "FartNuggets" lol
Quote by Muphin
Maybe if the Jews were kind to Hitler the holocaust wouldn't have happened.

Hahaha
My friend once put, in an article about Black Holes, that they are made by a lot of gay men put into a giants ball having sex....kinda funny
Quote by LikidySplitz
i was on an article about abraham lincoln and it said after the paragraph when he died "FartNuggets" lol

Haha that one made me lol x]
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
A while back, on the wiki page for AFI, for the band members.

It had Jeffree Starr as singer, and for former band members, it had Davey Havok as deceased.
Quote by LikidySplitz

thats rather awesome haha
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
I don't know what led me to the wikipedia page on bacon, but the end of the first paragraph said "bacon is a tasty substance made from the skin off a pigs bunns."

I went to edit it out, but it didn't appear on the edit page, but when I kept going back to the page itself, it was still there. Took a long time for it to disappear.
Someone changed the Wiki page for my school so the lyrics for the school song were "You spin me right round..." etc. It stayed there for ages.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
TRUE STORY:

I had to do a debate about human cloning once. I wiki'd it. To this say I still remember the exact quote:

"Human cloning is for gay peopled name Jose."

I SH!T YOU NOT
Quote by bendystraw
good luck in the war... oh wait Canada. lol.
Quote by Carswell98
I like the name Canada, lets stick with that

then, everybody will think its a joke when someone screams;
"THE CANADIAN ARMY IS ATTACKING!!!!!!"

element of surprise is ensured
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead

Lol true story xD

So basically yeah, any other funny examples of edited wikipedia articles you have stumbled across or perhaps edited yourself?

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out the fact that your screen name is misleading. By butting the absolute value signs around the word "not" (which has a negative value) you are making it positive (or just finding the magnitude but in laments terms) so in essence your screen name is "PunksDead"
on Zakk Wylde's it said that he met is wife at his first show, then said, quote unquote "while he is straight, he occaisionally enjoyed being rimmed by his fellow bandmembers, who were male"
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I once changed the page on chihuahuas to say they were extinct, and when I was looking at the page on prawns for hospitality once it said at the bottom "I like prawns on toast."
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Timothym

BAHAHAHAHA

+5
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
I was looking up some album...I don't remember which one, but someone had changed it to "I POOP A LOT IN MY BED", and every time the album's name was said in the article, it was I POOP A LOT IN MY BED instead. In all caps and everything. I lol'd.
Quote by tkajr7
i changed the last word in the first paragraph to penis

WINNING HARD FOR ADDING "yay UG" and mudkip reference. May i have ur babies?
Quote by bendystraw
Quote by Carswell98

aww damn, it got changed back
Quote by bendystraw
Quote by Carswell98