AGH! Dammit, my arms are so sore, I can't even moved them anymore! I hope I didn't damage them too much...

Man, I spent 2 hours today straight practicing with my group, is that too much? I feel like a sack of meat.

I can still type a bit, but my arm still hurts. Any advice for this?
If your arms are killing you then I think you need more obedient arms.
Feed your mind.
lol Only two hours and your complaining. Psh. Try around six and then we'll talk.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
we're all to blame, how old are you? You must be inhuman or paul gilbert or something
What ze fark newb?
Size matters. My Mommy told me so when I almost poked out her eye while she was changing my diaper the other day.
Quote by Assface137
we're all to blame, how old are you? You must be inhuman or paul gilbert or something

I'm 14 and have very lonely evenings sometime. I'm nowhere near Paul Gilbert, I don't do it regularly.

I probably have inhuman arm strength and endurance considering I spent six months on crutches last year.
Quote by Jackal58
I'm 14, but I'm not jacked, actually pretty weak

How goodz r youz at teh guitarz.,???
I think I'm decent, and probably am just that,but all my friends seem to think I'm really good for no reason.
Quote by Jackal58
Maybe you do pwn at it?
Size matters. My Mommy told me so when I almost poked out her eye while she was changing my diaper the other day.
Quote by Firebread
If your arms are killing you then I think you need more obedient arms.

For some reasons I keep picturing a guy whose arms are constantly flailing about, grabbing objects and trying to kill him.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by WithTheDawn
Maybe you do pwn at it?

Naw. Prolly not. Unless you consider the intro to "In Regards to Myself" by underOATH pwning.
I've only played two-three years,but didn't start taking it really seriously until this past year or so.
Quote by Jackal58
No way, same here. Only with 4 years, took it seriously since last year.

Can play "Raining Blood", in the process of learning a CoB song called "In Your Face" and afterwards learning some Vai.

But I'm REALLY sloppy