If you don't know, tonsil stones are essentially globs of decomposed matter caught in one's tonsils. After a while enough material is accumulated that it falls out.

Obviously, I've never had my tonsils taken out and now I've got tonsil stones. Theoretically they should just fall out by themselves eventually but at the moment they're very bothersome. I tried reaching back there with a toothbrush but there's no way I could get back there without gagging and throwing up. I gargled mouthwash several times to no avail. I tried hacking it up and seemed to get a little out but there's still some there.

So does anyone have any experience with tonsil stones, and does anyone have advice on getting rid of them more quickly?
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
I'd say just drink water as hot as you can handle it without hurting.
or just whack your hand down there and get the crap off
Eat a dick.

It works!

Dicks pwn tonsil stones.
Size matters. My Mommy told me so when I almost poked out her eye while she was changing my diaper the other day.
Tonsil slingshot.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Wow that sounds ****ing sick.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
mutilate your tonsils !!!
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
You could also ask a dentist.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
^ I agree.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
I use a Q tip.

I dont have a gag reflux now... Well I do its just not as sensitive as it was. I can fiddle with the back of my throat quite fine without gagging.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
are they whitish and kind of look like a booger? If thats what your talking about, I used to get them but not for a while. I used to just stick my finger in there and get it out. I gagged like hell, but it was worth it. you can kind of feel them in your throat.
Listen to CKY.
Honestly, if it doesn't come out after a good 10 minutes of hacking and coughing, just eat something crunchy, and the feeling of it should go away.
THE DIFFICULTY
is not so great to die for a friend,
as to find a friend worth dying for.
- Homer

:stickpoke
ive had them before

theyre not very nice and smell gross haha
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by acd
Gargle warm salt water, that should break them up.

Yep. This.

Are they the little white spots? 'Cause I think it's actually puss or something.
I think I had tonsillitis when I got this. They were pretty tiny though, so I don't know if this is the same thing you have.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.