So I was probably 10 years old when I heard this song and I havent heard it since... that was 11 years ago, but for some reason it just poped into my head today. The only words to the o song I know are "hell a"... instead of saying L.A.; like the place; he would say Hell a... refereing to L.A. i reckon. Anyway i want to say it might have a violin solo in it somwhere and the music video has somthing to do with mickey mouse falling out of a tree. I remeber hearing it on our local rock station which is now 105.5, but was 107.7 when the song was played...

the song Pepper by Butthole Surfers reminded me of the song... similar vibe...
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
Bran Van 3000 if I remember correctly. "What the hell am I doing drinking in LA?"
Absolute classic.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Dude thats blows my mind that anyone knew what the hell I was talking about... I heard that song when I was like 10 and loved it... havent heard it in 11 years, but it pops up in my mind every now and then. Glad I found it.

Anyone know the song i'm talking about where the mickey mouse charectors are falling out of the tree in the tonardo playing different instruments???
Quote by NotOneWithNames
Dude thats blows my mind that anyone knew what the hell I was talking about... I heard that song when I was like 10 and loved it... havent heard it in 11 years, but it pops up in my mind every now and then. Glad I found it.

Anyone know the song i'm talking about where the mickey mouse charectors are falling out of the tree in the tonardo playing different instruments???

I remember seeing it on Top Of The Pops once along time ago, and I can half remember that weird melody in it aswell I didn't know who it was back then though, let alone now.
If your talking about the mickey mouse thing i remeber a gnarly violin solo...