They're practically American heroes.

What do you think?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Mockstairwell
search bar?

Shut the **** up.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
It's like asking, "how do you think danes look to the muslims now after the mohammed drawings?"
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
They're people like everyone else.
Anyone who thinks differently is an idiot.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Just because of the way TS worded it, I'm tempted to say he's asking for homework help. :\
Quote by Ur all $h1t
There are rather a lot of those, unfortunately.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Mar 4, 2008,
Quote by Ur all $h1t

+1111
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

Well iw ouldnt be sure...no ones really treated me any differently other than saying terrorist jokes more often.

My dad opened a middle eastern restaurant and lots of people have been in there and liked it so far.
no doubt there's increased suspicion, but considering there hasn't been any other attacks in all this time, it's probably not justified anymore
Quote by Ur all $h1t

This is all too much for me I'm afraid
I was only recently informed that Jamaica had black people
ohai little sig.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Then the US is full of idiots.

I am American, by the way.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
it's really bad for them. whenever i go traveling i see the muslim person get "randomly" chosen for more searching. also i've noticed people get nervous around them.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Completely missing the point of the thread. He asked what the attitude of Americans is towards them. I have no problem with people because they're from the Middle East. But a lot of Americans do tend to have an attitude towards them.. Though it seems to be coming down somewhat. After 911 EVERYONE was suddenly a patriot with American flags hanging off the roof of their homes. It was kinda weird, and kinda freaked me out. Then everyone started putting those stupid magnetic ribbons on their cars, which shows much less dedication than a bumper sticker. Anyway.. But towards the beginning there seemed to be a lot of hostility towards Middle Easterners, and people would look strangely at anyone that was brown. When I'd be at the grocery store with my dad, who is a dark mexican man, he'd get funny looks, which was pretty funny.

I tend to NOT pay much attention to the people around me these days, but I don't think it's as hateful as it was after 9/11. Though, I did get into it with a guy the other day who was going on about, "towel heads." I mean, to be fair.. He was a soldier, and I understand why he doesn't like them.. seeing as how he had to be there. But, still..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by SGstriker

I don't think it's full of idiots.
Idiots from America are just more annoying than idiots from elsewhere.
Like when you see them on the news discussing one of those disasters that happens in that god-forsaken country every second day.
"well... this guy came in... and he was like shooting, and i was like, scared and everyone was like totally dead"

/joke
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Sad to say, but I think in America, there's a lot of prejudice against people from the Middle East. It's quite sad, but there will always be people like that.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
The Chaser did this well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFJKQq9tLI8

As with every country, it's only a select few racist bumpkins who ruin it for everyone.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Originally Posted by SGstriker

then you're an idiot

true. good use of logic
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Quote by SGstriker

So am I and I have no problem with them and never did even after 9/11.
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Quote by nosushi4you
Sad to say, but I think in America, there's a lot of prejudice against people from the Middle East. It's quite sad, but there will always be people like that.

There's prejudice against anyone from a country that doesn't acknowledge football as being the John Madden variety.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by nosushi4you
Not nearly as much as there once was.
Quote by SGstriker
The world contains great numbers of idiots.

Fixed that for you. :|

Idiocy is not strictly an American phenomenon, and the world is not 'full' of them by any stretch of the imagination.
Quote by Flying Couch
Not nearly as much as there once was.
Fixed that for you. :|

Idiocy is not strictly an American phenomenon, and the world is not 'full' of them by any stretch of the imagination.

True, but there is still quite a bit.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by Jack Off Jill
There's prejudice against anyone from a country that doesn't acknowledge football as being the John Madden variety.

Agreed
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

The world contains great numbers of idiots.

The world contains a great number of idiots.

Fixed gramatically
Quote by BenFoffenbock
The Chaser did this well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFJKQq9tLI8

As with every country, it's only a select few racist bumpkins who ruin it for everyone.

Yes because that wasnt a baist survey. Lets go around and ask old people who probably were children during WWII and are set in there ways. Yes they are the voice of everyone. WOW I hope those guys are not still on TV. Worst segment ever.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Yeah because your not being prejudice with this statement.
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Last edited by Shaggy92 at Mar 4, 2008,
There is prejudice everywhere, don't blame it on america. Of course there will be prejudice, they flew planes into our buildings killing thousands of innocent lives.
All my friends are Imaginary

"There was much of the beautiful,
much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible,
and not a little of that which might have excited disgust"

Swan Song
A Story by the Earl of Slander
Quote by m.f.k.r
There is prejudice everywhere, don't blame it on america. Of course there will be prejudice, they flew planes into our buildings killing thousands of innocent lives.

Yeah but people are making stupid assumptions of all middle-easterners from the actions of a few of individuals.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Quote by Shaggy92
Yes because that wasnt a baist survey. Lets go around and ask old people who probably were children during WWII and are set in there ways. Yes they are the voice of everyone. WOW I hope those guys are not still on TV. Worst segment ever.

Yeah because your not being prejudice with this statement.

Prejudice towards whom? Other countries, or towards America? If I'm being prejudice against America, it's allowed. I'm American. If it's prejudice towards other countries: I was joking, I don't even like sports. I was making a joke about Americans and why we feel we're better than everyone else.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by 82airborne
call me racist but i will never trust anyof them.

i wont call you raist i'll call you a dumb ignorant fool.
you probably know nothing about middle eastern culture or the muslim faith
you make a pretty stupid statement on what your opinion is and you offer nothing to support it.
simple minded baffoon
I've noticed there's definitely a less than favourable attitude towards them here in Scotland....even a lot of my friends don't seem too fond of them nowadays.

Which saddens me quite a lot.
California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain, Honolulu star-bright, the song remains the same.

Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

Believe in the freedom of music.

With our love, we could save the world.
Quote by 82airborne
call me racist but i will never trust anyof them.

Yes you are pretty much the definition of a racist.

That's just like saying "Call me a paedophile but I like young boys."
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by civildp1

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
please stop making threads about persians, middle-eastern people, etc. it's annoying.
from daylight...
...into darkness