Um.. When we only threatened to drop bombs, instead of actually doing it?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I think it's a trick question. Your teacher is probably trying to make a fool of you.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Redsx158
yea she's a bitch like that but i may have found it instead of typing in peaceful coercion i typed in economic coercion because that's technically peaceful we just cut off their supply so I may be good.

Yeah, but it's still kind of an oxymoron. Coercion pretty much equals a threat. A threat isn't peaceful, really.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Redsx158
yea she's a bitch like that but i may have found it instead of typing in peaceful coercion i typed in economic coercion because that's technically peaceful we just cut off their supply so I may be good.

We cut off Japanese trade prior to entering World War 2...

...but we ended up nuking them and killing millions of innocent Japanese people. Bad example..
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Just tell your teacher, "Jack Off Jill from Ultimate-Guitar.com said I don't have to do this assignment because you're trying to trick me."

She'll let you get away with not doing it, trust me.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Just tell your teacher, "Jack Off Jill from Ultimate-Guitar.com said I don't have to do this assignment because you're trying to trick me."

She'll let you get away with not doing it, trust me.

I love you. That brought more laughter from me than anything I've seen on UG in months. Thank you!
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.