since there are so many threads about great supergroups, what about a thread about supergroups that would be most likely to explode 15 minutes after meeting one another. all the members must have insane egos and just be totally out there (must be pro too)

mine would most likely be:

SINGER: Axl Rose
GUITAR: Eddie Van Halen
BASS: Syd Vicious
DRUMS: not really sure about who would fit here
NOPE
Kurt Cobain
Layne Staley
Shannon Hoon
Keith Moon

..They never would have even made it to the first practice.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Singers: Amy Lee and Axl Rose
Lead Guitar: Eddie Van Halen
Rhythm Guitar: Yngwie Malmsteen (see the irony there)
Bass: Fieldy
Drums: Tommy Lee
Quote by SG thrasher
Bums to the ground when rilakam's around.
Any band with Ritchie Blackmore and Yngwie Malmsteen together. Both of them have big egos and great skills.
Also, include Axl Rose to stop the song when they start to fight over the solo, and you have the perfect recipe for destruction.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Come to think of it, we should probably put Eddie Vedder, Courtney Love, and Billy Corgan into that band I was talking about. Kurt would fight with Eddie about how his music sucks. Billy and Courtney would be missing practice to have sex, which would result in Kurt Cobain getting his poor little feelings hurt, and probably result in him hanging out with Layne and Shannon more so they could do drugs. And Keith Moon would be stuck in the middle trying to sort everything out.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Vocals: Axl Rose and Elton John
Rythm Guitar: Dave Mustaine
Lead Guitar:Yngwie malmsteen
lead Guitar:Eddie Van Halen
Bassist:Nikki Sixx
Drummer: Lars Ulrich
Sound Guy:Kirk Hammett
Lead Triangle:Johnny Cocraine
its got everything, Pop Divas (axl and Elton), Rivalry (mustaine, ulrich) Egos (Malmsteen, Mustaine) People who cant deal with egos (eddie van halen), Junkies (sixx), Lawyers (cochraine) and a poor guy who everyone takes their anger out on (Hammett) AND SHARON OSBOURNE AS THE MANAGER
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Last edited by Fuzzbox91 at Mar 4, 2008,
Charlie Manson:Lead Vocals, guitar
Varg Vickerns: Bass
Ed Gein: drums (hes good with skins)
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Come to think of it, we should probably put Eddie Vedder, Courtney Love, and Billy Corgan into that band I was talking about. Kurt would fight with Eddie about how his music sucks. Billy and Courtney would be missing practice to have sex, which would result in Kurt Cobain getting his poor little feelings hurt, and probably result in him hanging out with Layne and Shannon more so they could do drugs. And Keith Moon would be stuck in the middle trying to sort everything out.

That's good and all, but I would think keith moon would just be pased out in a closet somehwere.
Singer: Britney Spears
Guitarist: Jack Owen
2nd Guitarist: Per-Olov Kindgren
Bassist: Pete Wentz
Drummer: Lars Ulrich
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Kurt Cobain
Layne Staley
Shannon Hoon
Keith Moon

..They never would have even made it to the first practice.

Oh, I see what ya did thar'...
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by freedoms_stain
Dave Mustaine plus any 4 other musicians.

hhahaha
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Axl Rose, Billy Corgan, Dave Mustaine etc etc, all fighting for creative control...that's not gonna last.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Bon Scott
John Petrucci
Jaco Pastorius
Buddy Rich
rig:
Saga TC-10 DIY Tele knockoff
Boss OC2
Danelectro D1