Well after my most recent show it was decided that i needed to get me a volume pedal. I have no idea what i should get, but there was an offer for an Ernie Ball Volume pedal in the Gear Ads (wont link to it cause I dont know if its against the rules) but im not sure which EB volume it was. Musicians Friend had a ton and i dont know the difference between them. I'd like to stay Ernie Ball because the other guitarist in my band uses one (http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ernie-Ball-Stereo-25k-Pedal?sku=152104 that one) and idk if thats what i need. I liked it when i tried out becuase it added a nice volume boost with just a touch of gain. I would like to stay under $70, i can go used. If EB isnt the best pedal for me, other suggestions will be welcome.

Please bear in mind this will be my last guitar related purchase for a while-after this im saving up for a Mesa. Most of the stuff in my sig was acquired in the last 2 months. Thanks.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Quote by SideshowRaven24
EB VP Jr. is the best i think.

passive or active? does it matter?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
The morley I use is quite nice it is a volume I like because you can set the pedal to be used as a volume boost. Or used as a regular volume pedal. Good luck with the h2o got rid of mine unity gain issues. Purchased the boomerang chorus delay after that great pedal p-ricey but worth it.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
you want to go for EB, you want a passive pedal unless ur are using Active pickups. and u want mono unless you use effects that shoot off ur signal in stereo, into two amps. that sort of thing.

oh and make sure you get the EB with the extra volume control. i think it's the EB jr like said.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011