i'm not so sure were to post this but ok
Hi! yeah... the title says it all, I'm going to be playing the song for a talent show with two other friends, 3 guitars >.>, i'm doing rhythm and backup vocals, my friend is lead and lead vocals, and.... well... i'm not sure about the other guy >.> so... i need to get the song down perfect, so i need tips! plzz help me!
learn the tab.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
I already did... i got the tab down but theres something weird when i play it along with the song. i was hoping for maybe tips on the chord progression or maybe how to sing it correctly
Quote by JosephBerger
I already did... i got the tab down but theres something weird when i play it along with the song. i was hoping for maybe tips on the chord progression or maybe how to sing it correctly

make sure you have the song down cold before you start even trying to sing it. that way you don't have to think about changing chords you can concentrate on singing. that pretty much goes for any song you plan on singing and playing.

other than that, practice.
yeah practice is all you can do. its a weird song to play along with. try playing with a live version too that might help.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
thanks, i used the guitar pro tab to learn it but it sounds so choppy, so i went and found the chords and the tabs and learned it from there. i got it sounding better than lats night. so woot