I just managed to pick up a Fender ToneMaster halfstack from a church in good condition (just needed to replace the tubes) for $500. Just wondering how nice the amp is, it sounds great and only has a few physical discolorings and blemishes. An average price estimate would be cool.
Also the tube halfstack I had before it may be blown out. I can hear the sound through the head (very very quietly) but it won't come through the cab. Is the cab blown out and how many things could be wrong with it? For circumstances i was playing pretty loudly and I stopped for a second. When i started playing again, it was only coming though the head. I left it off for about an hour and tried it again and it still wasn't working.
Looking for a fix, thank you!
wtf coming through the head? is it a combo with a cab?
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
Did you play this thing before throwing $500.00 at it. Things that don't work shouldn't be sold by a church me think.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
Read the post, guys!

He said that the amp he had BEFORE he bought the fender is out.

I suggest taking it to a tech. Try all the basics (tubes, cables, etc.) and if you can't figure out the problem alone, take it in to a tech.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.