What are ya'll using these days for a torrent client? I heard Utorrent partnered with some anti-p2p firm so I'm a little wary about using that although I have no idea what's true and what's not?

Also...are there any peer guardian like programs for vista?
From wikipedia:

PeerFactor SARL

On March 4, 2006, PeerFactor SARL[4] announced the signing of a six-month contract with Strigeus for the development of "new content distribution applications on the Web."[5] PeerFactor SARL is a relatively new company formed by former employees of PeerFactor, which was a subsidiary of the French anti-piracy organization Retspan.

Ludde stated that his coding for PeerFactor SARL was to use his expertise at optimization of the BitTorrent protocol to create a .dll which PeerFactor SARL intended to use as part of a distribution platform for files in a corporate setting.[6] At the time there was some speculation that μTorrent may have been modified to spy on users on Peerfactor's behalf [7] [8], however to date (even following μTorrent's acquisition by BitTorrent, Inc.) no evidence has been produced to support these allegations.

So I guess they did.