Come in and stop scrolling!!!

anti hover
anti hover
anti hover

Anyways, I was playing my guitar, the intro to hangar 18 to be precise, and then suddenly my e string (the small one) broke. So I keep playing and then I break my second string (the one right on top of the small e string). So now my guitar is kind of like a bass and I was wondering....

What are good songs for bass?

And no I cant just put on new strings , I dont have any
I was hovering and noticed that you failed to leave enough space between your nonsense and actual post; I saw most of it before clicking. However, please omit the bullshit in the future and just post your thoughts.

You could try learning any of your favorite songs on bass. Conversely, you could just try guitar riffs that include the lowest 4 strings only. This is hardly the only one of those, but right now I'm high on the opening/main lick to "Over My Head" by King's X. The tab on here has the Cm chord played with the B string at fret 3, but you can move it up to fret 8 and everything will be peachy.
Max Cavallera from sepultura/soulfly/cavallera conspiricy only uses the botom four strings, play some of his stuff.
Quote by borntorock2112

anti hover
anti hover
anti hover

Anyways, I was playing my guitar, the intro to hangar 18 to be precise, and then suddenly my e string (the small one) broke. So I keep playing and then I break my second string (the one right on top of the small e string). So now my guitar is kind of like a bass and I was wondering....

Try Wrathchild by Iron Maiden that tune has a killer bass line
Quote by borntorock2112

anti hover
anti hover
anti hover

what´s the big deal?Oo buy some new strings, they cost about 10 dollars, I think u have enough to do that, the month just started xD and if u have problems at chaning ur strings: look at this thread https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=754081 ! it might help you
so far
Muse - Hysteria
Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
Muse - Time Is Running Out

Sorry if these seems a bit fanboyish but Muse is very dependent on their bassist and Chris really does come out with some awesome riffs.
Anything by Rush. Geddy Lee is a phenomenal player. My bass style (and I do have to play bass when our bass player is not able to make it) is more along the lines of Donald Dunn (Booker T and the MG’s, Otis Redding, Early Ray Charles, Blues Brothers) and John McVie (Fleetwood Mac). I love bass players that are married to a drummer’s bass drum and that is how I try to play. I love players such as Geddy, Phil Lesh, Chris Squire, Steve Harris, and Mike Gordon and I appreciate what they do. But when I play, I try to be more of a percussion or rhythm instrument.