Yup that's how much it cost me to just APPLY to 3 universities. Last year it was $180, but now $300?? I don't understand why it's so much and why it went up so much. My dad said back in his day it cost him $20 to apply. WTF
Isn't it a tad late to be applying to college?
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
whoa what province are you in? im in ontario and it only cost me around $120
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I will agree it is expensive.....As I live in Canada too...and the cost of learning really puts me off of wanting to learn....

Why spend $80k to get a job that pays less than 80k a year
I took the year off so I'm not a student and we get more time to apply.

I'm in Ontario too.
I got an email to apply for free, when I did they offered me a $20,000/year scholarship, financial aid makes up the rest, and I still feel like I'm wasting money even though it's not mine being wasted (except on gas to get there, books, also the fact that I had to leave the job I had so I'm not making as much money).
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by Pat McRotch
I will agree it is expensive.....As I live in Canada too...and the cost of learning really puts me off of wanting to learn....

Why spend $80k to get a job that pays less than 80k a year

i just assumed it was for the lulz
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
in the uk its £5 or $10 for each one, pretty dam cheep compared
And they (the application people) say it's a not for profit organization lmao

Also my friend is going to this one Uni that's really ripping off their students. Basically every student gets a school issued laptop, seems good eh? Wrong, add another $1350 to your tuition fee not once, not twice, not thrice, but FOUR times!!!!!!!! Over thirteen hundreed dollars for each year of study to pay for the laptop and ****.