I'm trying to receive a picture message from my friend and I can't receive it without internet connection on my phone. My parents disabled it because "it cost too much money". Is there anyway I can reactivate it either with my phone or through the internet?
Signatures are too mainstream
No.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Thank you very much. No, really, THANK YOU. Can someone actually be helpful.
Dude, you can't. I'm not lying, it's as simple as that, you can't. Sometimes the answer you want is not always the answer you get, you have to realise that.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by Sabbath89
Dude, you can't. I'm not lying, it's as simple as that, you can't. Sometimes the answer you want is not always the answer you get, you have to realise that.

+1
That probably could depend on the phone company.
I'm pretty sure you may have to call in and get it activated again, or maybe go on your service's website.
And plus, what if it shows up on your phone bill?
Would your parents not get pissed/annoyed?
Quote by Sabbath89

its true
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by Sabbath89

Oh my bad. I thought you were just being an ass and blowing off my question, that's all. OK, now that you've explained, I sincerely appreciate it.
Quote by diverdown04
Oh my bad. I thought you were just being an ass and blowing off my question, that's all. OK, now that you've explained, I sincerely appreciate it.

No problem. I had the same thing done to my phone.
OK wells thanks anyways man. Man, they were some goods pics too. Heheh.