Gibson Explorer, Worn Cherry-

Amps:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 - 1 x 12 Combo, 100 watts, Hybrid

Effects:
Blues Driver Keeley Modded
Your about to be flamed by idiots.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Haha, wow. Last time I made a thread like this on another forum, people just busted a nut. Thank you sir for setting a good example.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
I can't make a thread about this?
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
I likes the cigarettes, now be prepared to be preached at by the youth of the pit over the course of 10 pages or so.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by fenderdude06
go to the drug thread. people can tell you about how much they love cigarettes there.

So all drug users love cigs then?

I only like cigs if they're blacks and I'm drunk, or any cig if I'm smashed.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
yum.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
Ah I see...I love me some Marlboro Reds with a Vanilla frappucino...
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
Camel Filters are my favorites. I wake up with one of them and a nice hot cup of coffee. I have been trying to cut back lately, but its whatever.
Yeah, coffee and cigarettes is the way to go dawg...
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
Quote by MyImmortal
Yep. I've been favoring Camel Frost lately. What's your brand?

Do you have to put on a skirt before you buy them, or are you comfortable enough without the disguise?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
My brand is the reds of course, the only way to go. But I will smoke anything if I gotta, haha.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
Being a smoker is ****, I gotta stand outside in the cold to smoke, waste $4/day on a pack of smokes, and chew gum so my breath doesn't stink. I wish I would've never started...but damn they're good.
Quote by deathforyouth
Don't ya just love the cigarettes!?

Camel Filters FTW!
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
They kill.

I don't care if you flame me, because I will never come back to this thread.

Over years they build up tar in your lungs and you have a high risk of lung cancer.

I personally don't smoke them, but if you do, I don't have a problem with it.

C ya'll later.
I used to smoke reds, but i moved down to mediums. I've only been smoking for about a year now. Started out to where i couldnt have more than three in the same week, but then it turned to i was chain smoking 5 in one sitting, when i was sober. But I've cut WAY back and only have one in once in a great while when i'm sober. But when i'm drunk, LOOK OUT! I smoke like a chimney when i'm drunk, i make up for all those days i don't smoke when i'm sober. So i decided to get to the root of the problem and stop drinking for a month I've only got 2 1/2 weeks left. I think i'll always be at least an occasional smoker after i got that into it. i wasn't up to smoking a whole pack in a day, but damn close. Bad habit to get into, but once your into it, it feels so good to have a sweet stick of tobacco between your fingers....ahhh how i miss it.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
people need to stop being such pussies and understand the reality that people DO smoke AND are willing to accept the responsibilities of its consequences. so get real... please.
Quote by guitarmannn
They kill.

I don't care if you flame me, because I will never come back to this thread.

Over years they build up tar in your lungs and you have a high risk of lung cancer.

C ya'll later.
]

Lets see whose laughing when I finally get my dream of being a cyborg while you're being a pathetic normy, ass hat.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by guitarmannn

C ya'll later.

People need to read the WHOLE response.........not just the first part that you disagree on.
Marlboro Reds =] **** yeah. But right now I have some (free) parliament light 100 charcoal. They're disgusting, but free so I cant complain.
Bторой член в"Русскoй группe."PM Vindication to join
Quote by psychedelic420
I think Tiksi settled the matters. haha great job!

Quote by happytimeharry
The power of Christ compels me...

to touch myself.

Deputy Leader, Secretary General, UG Ambassador USA
I've never seen the point in smoking, it doesn't have any effects or anything.

Although i do smoke when i'm drinking.

And i smoke weed but that has a point.
Quote by guitarmannn
People need to read the WHOLE response.........not just the first part that you disagree on.

No, but you came into a thread that was full of smokers, and condescended to us. Assuming we didn't know what cigarettes would do, as if we're stupid enough to think they're safe. Or that we just happened to be frozen in time since the fifties when people thought they were safe. You are a piss poor excuse for a troll.

But, I don't actually mind if people don't like smoking or condescend about it, it doesn't bother me.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by awesomness_n.n
my friend ted likes to smoke, maybe you know him?
his full name is Repor-ted

*reported*

that was gay.. -ga-y
Damn straight it was...
What a lamo...

Anyway...filtered or unfiltered? That is the question?
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Do you have to put on a skirt before you buy them, or are you comfortable enough without the disguise?

I'm quite comfortable actually. No disguise at all. What's wrong with them btw? They're not that bad but my usual Reds have been sounding amazing these past few days.
I see, the choice is yours!!!
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
Quote by MyImmortal
I'm quite comfortable actually. No disguise at all. What's wrong with them btw? They're not that bad but my usual Reds have been sounding amazing these past few days.

Nothing. I just tease people who smoke menthols, because they don't appreciate the taste of death coming their way.
Quote by vintage x metal

whats wrong with frost's? they are menthols, and women smoke menthols. hence the skirt joke. I'll have a menthol if its all thats around. I used to buy them, but i haven't since i tried smooths for the first time awhile back. Actually a menthol sounds quite delicious right now...actually frosts do....i've only had one pack of them...i forgot that it was like candy smoke...mmmmmm
Quote by WaggyPlank
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Nothing. I just tease people who smoke menthols, because they don't appreciate the taste of death coming their way.

They're sooo light of a menthol that you can't really tell. Menthol is definately worse for you though. At least it's not Newport
Quote by MopTheFloors
that was gay.. -ga-y

this made me lol.

cigars are more metal. BLAAAAAAACK MEEETAAAAAAAAL
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I think ciggarettes are disgusting, Yet I am smoking one right now.
I think they taste ****ty, smell ****ty.

but they feel good on my lungs.

Which is horrible to say.

I hate being a nicotine addict.
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
Quote by MyImmortal
They're sooo light of a menthol that you can't really tell. Menthol is definately worse for you though. At least it's not Newport

Actually, most menthols don't have fiberglass in them anymore. I think it's just the Newports and a few others now. I don't think Camel does.
Quote by vintage x metal

I forget why menthols are worse for you, can someone refresh my memory? I heard a few months ago that it was because they have tiny shards of glass that cut open your lungs which allows the nicotine to reach your bloodstream faster. Didn't make much sense to me how glass was carried through smoke, i mean i guess if it was microscopic enough....
Quote by WaggyPlank
Page 1 of 2