99 dollars.I have one and surprisingly it's not that bad at all?What ya'll think?Crunchy tone(good for rock.metal)but rediculously cheap parts.
i've played em. personally i think the the standards are much better sounding and better quality. i don't like the juniors
i like it. i wish it had a TOM though. i have one.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Quote by HyperBoy2519
i like it. i wish it had a TOM though. i have one.

I'm thinking about adding a Tune-O-Matic (If thats what you mean by TOM) Bridge. I think those bridges are more comfortable than the Wrap-Arounds.
I've considered getting one for a slide guitar, after a pickup change.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Quote by Mockingbird452
I'm thinking about adding a Tune-O-Matic (If thats what you mean by TOM) Bridge. I think those bridges are more comfortable than the Wrap-Arounds.

yeah thats what im talking about...with that you also get the ability to set intonation...you cant do that with just a wrap around.

keep me posted on that
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
I own one. I took the pickguard off because it made the guitar too country-looking. I like my SX SEG more. The Epi is definitely alright though. Is it true that they're made of plywood?
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

It's some sort of laminate alder/plywood combination. hard to say exactly what it is, but whatever it is makes the bastards sustain for AGES....
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Actually what makes them sustain for ages is that wraparound bridge.

Having a simpler, more direct bridge like that increases the sustain hugely, even though the neck is bolt-on and the body is some crap plywood (I doubt it's even an alder mix). Even string-throughs will have less sustain, as that's still two elements (tune-o-matic and string-through) rather than one (wraparound). Switching to a tune-o-matic or other bridge will utterly kill the one good thing those Juniors have - the bizarrely good sustain.

If you ever get the chance to, play an SG Goddess (wraparound bridge) against a regular SG (tune-o-matic). Even though the regular SG has more wood in the (thicker) body, the Goddess sustains over twice as long; because of that bridge.

Don't ever change it. if anything, get used to it, and replace the bridges on your other guitars with wraparounds too.
I bought mine as something to kill on stage.. then i couldn't do it, i ended up liking the guitar a lot.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp