who cares?

a decent girl would rather blow a guy who would make em laugh and feel wanted and sexy rather than a guy who might be gay coz he spends all day benchpressing when in a decade it'll just go to ****.

i'll take natural looks, staying healthy and getting those blowjobs
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Quote by FRDesign
K, Because I can bench 205, and nobody believes me!

seems like someones making threads to show off how much they can lift
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
my buddy weighs like 150lbs and he can bench like 220. its totally realistic.
i weighed 175 my senior year in high school and i benched 280 so
PSN id: SeniorSausage
Quote by FRDesign
K, Because I can bench 205, and nobody believes me!

I believe you. As a sophmore, 15, 125lbs, 5'5 I maxed at 205.

Not too far out of reach.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
actually TS how bout you take that time and money u spend at gym and impress the UGer's by buying a respectable amp?

MG15...

benchpress that into the bin
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Quote by bigtimmy
who cares?

a decent girl would rather blow a guy who would make em laugh and feel wanted and sexy rather than a guy who might be gay coz he spends all day benchpressing when in a decade it'll just go to ****.

+1 .... that and a six pack, then you don't need to do anything but walk around shirtless
Quote by bigtimmy
actually TS how bout you take that time and money u spend at gym and impress the UGer's by buying a respectable amp?

MG15...

I'm saving up. I'm going all Tube.
I know a guy who can max 300 and hes 150 pounds
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
hah i think theres alot of bsers here i work out a ton and i am positive yr freind who weighs 150 can not lift 300 pounds
Quote by bigtimmy

MG15...

sigged
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by jesus is punk N
hah i think theres alot of bsers here i work out a ton and i am positive yr freind who weighs 150 can not lift 300 pounds

i wrk out a tun and i no he can
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by bigtimmy
who cares?

ya how much you can bench isn't really going to get u too many chicks
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
I weigh 140-145 (depends on the week) and can bench 205lbs, my bench is good for my weight but not great; Ideally I would be around 225 on bench, which I'm working on getting before the end of the year (I've already raised it from 185 to 205 in the last month and a half). Benching 205 when you weigh 170 isn't really impressive at all; i'd rate it as an okay bench, a good bench press will be around 1.5 of your weight, which I would say is achievable for just about everybody IF they workout... Also, doing twice your body weight is entirely possible; it's really really good, but it's possible; I know a guy who weighs 165 and benches 310 (senior in high school, mind you), so yeah...

Also, bench pressing is just the easiest and most worthless power lift out of the standard ones (military press/squat/power cleans/bench); when it comes to real-world application I'd say that you're better off spending your time on power cleans.

Also, lifting is a great way to improve your looks; most girls would prefer a beefy lifter (beefy, not jacked and veiny like arnold, then it's just creepy) over some skinny twat who's never stepped into a weight room, luckily though, most girls aren't as shallow as guys.
Last edited by MuTayShuN at Mar 5, 2008,
I still can't believe my coach who was only 5'6 benched 405lbs...

Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
I weigh 170 and can bench 90
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Last edited by CORT noob at Mar 5, 2008,
Oh wow, there was a teacher at my school he was like the calmest guy in the world, a real pushover. He benched at least 300lbs, I was astounded
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP