that is why we love them right?
but THEY ARE SO DAMN CONFUSING!!!!!!!!
i have no idea what is going through their heads!!!!!!!!!
and how the hell are they able to talk so damn fast without ever having to take a breath, and how do they always know what to say? its like they have speeches memorized to say to us. I just got off the phone with my friend andie and without thinking at all, she went off on a 10 minute speech and didnt stop talking unti lit was over, i didnt even hear her stop to breath!!!!!!!

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WHY CANT THEY JUST TELL US WHAT IS REALLY GOING THROUGH THEIR HEADS????????

I like their vaginas and their arses too.

edit: was it really report worthy?

I felt the time for man talk about women was here.
Because then the world would end because our search for knowledge and understanding of the female creature would be over?

Sure, let's go with that.

EDIT:
Quote by burrit0
Uppercut that biyatch my NYIGGUUHHH!

It's all because of boobs my friend.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
I just got off the phone with my friend andie and without thinking at all, she went off on a 10 minute speech and didnt stop talking unti lit was over, i didnt even hear her stop to breath!!!!!!!

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

They do, you don't listen close enough.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP

No! Because the way they act and you get along with them. Not because phisical appearance! That's lust.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by Pinky19
No! Because the way they act and you get along with them. Not because phisical appearance! That's lust.

first of all, RIP for your sig

and lust is usually the first thing that does make us talk to girls right? that or them being friends of friends
hey if guys could control somone with a miniskirt and tears, life would be alot easier.

this is why there so easy to give in to and listen to
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

Quote by deaththrashcore
But he is, of course, distracted by boobs.

Oh, of course! I always forget about the boobs.

ha jk dawg
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
but THEY ARE SO DAMN CONFUSING!!!!!!!!
i have no idea what is going through their heads!!!!!!!!!
and how the hell are they able to talk so damn fast without ever having to take a breath, and how do they always know what to say? its like they have speeches memorized to say to us. I just got off the phone with my friend andie and without thinking at all, she went off on a 10 minute speech and didnt stop talking unti lit was over, i didnt even hear her stop to breath!!!!!!!

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well..if she didn't stop talking, it wouldn't be over..would it?

Welcome to life.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
she went off on a 10 minute speech and didnt stop talking unti lit was over

...no ****.
this wasnt report worth imo

i think its the fact that the women we want are either out of our reach or play hard to get (sometimes maybe not play). So what attracts us is the whole game of the boy meets girl blah blah blah dead at 35 with a gunshot wound to head and pocket empty after paying child support
Because you have a dick.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Breasts are overrated. That's experience talking (what little I have). I often find myself staring at a girls eyes, smile and hair MUCH more often than her breasts.

And all human beings, male and female, are confusing; especially to the opposite sex.

*remembers he's in the pit*
I mean...

ya i leik tats 2 they r awesum lol
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
When I look and boobs and stuff I get all horny and stuff
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
The fact that boobs are mentioned in the thread title garuntees that no one will actually read the thread, but will instead scan each page for pictures before moving on.

In fact, no one is even reading this post.
Because it does not contain pictures.
I'm so alone.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by Cowslayer
When I look and boobs and stuff I get all horny and stuff

Then I go do Beavis's mom.
two and a half men.
Yah man they do.
They're wonderous arent they? (:
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Quote by deaththrashcore
Are you from the south?

Actually California.

Bay Area
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
*Inserts the most wanted fruit*
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.