DO IT and if you don't like it sell it to me.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Two, three times as much as that, depending on the year. The guy's taking offers, he may be onto what he has, and looking to get more than his asking price.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
So if I snag it, ill be able to re-sell it for %100 profit? Sweet. Ill try to contact him immediately.
High as tits
Ask for the REAL photo that he has. His could be a silverface and he just thinks that because its a Bassman and they look alike, their the same thing. So ask for the photo. If it ends up being a silverface, thats a good deal. If it turns out to be a blackface, thats a hell of a deal. He is also entertaining offers, so I doubt that its going to stay at $300.
Make sure you get a picture of HIS amp. The different models may look similar, but there's a huge difference in sound and value.
If it's in working order and it's earlier than 1968 then it's probably a good deal. If it's 68 or later I wouldn't bother.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by CorduroyEW
If it's in working order and it's earlier than 1968 then it's probably a good deal. If it's 68 or later I wouldn't bother.

Agreed. A shop here got in a 70s Bassman head and 2x12. IT was pretty lame. Now the Deluxe Reverb from 1974 on the other hand...