The stock Ipod ones broke, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions cause I don't feel like wasting money. Preferably $20 or under but whatever. Thanks in advance- Bentheemo
skullcandy smokin' buds

look on amazon... you can get the ink'd ones for $14.99. i have them, and theyre awesome
:
BC Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Fender CD-SCE140 Acoustic Electric
1962 Guild MKIII Classical
i like those hard plastic sony ones that wrap around the ears they're really loud and pretty durable
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
earbuds are terrible unless you spend a lot on them... in which case you could just buy regular headphones. but if you must, i would say anything skullcandy. Their headphones have the most clarity in their price range that i have found.

EDIT: to majonior-are those the ones that shock your ears in cold weather?
Phillips makes some for about fifteen... They're the kind that are partially internal. Sound really loud and clear, but I've heard they can cause some hearing damage at high levels... I've never really cared though...
Quote by Goblumich07
skullcandy smokin' buds

look on amazon... you can get the ink'd ones for $14.99. i have them, and theyre awesome

+2

my dad is a DJ (who belive it or not has ran sound for the late and great Jeff Healy) and he even reccomends them

you can find em at target too
Quote by marshmellow666
get those colorful "gummy" headphones

they're real purdy

10 bucks too

+1. That's what I usually use. Very comfortable and are decent sounding. Break easily though. Be easy on them.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Even though they're 40 dollars, the Premium Zune earbuds are the best I've ever used.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Wow, a lot of suggestions. I'm glad someone mentioned the gummy ones, I was wondering how they were, thanks.
Creative Labs EP-630's they are the best headphones ive used in the cheaper price range. They also are the top rated headphones on amazon aswell on there they are $26.50.
If you can afford it, get yourself some sweet Sennheisers, if you want cheap, go Skullcandy or something. I don't know, I nick all my headphones off people who leave em lying about.
Quote by marshmellow666
get those colorful "gummy" headphones

they're real purdy

10 bucks too

Yeah, but their sound quality sucks major dick.
<Han> I love Hitler