Page 1 of 4
Hahaha listen to the solo and the singer, SOOO bad. Not to mention the actual song wasn't exactly that great either... Meh, I know a bunch of people love it but from a guitarist's perspective....
Quote by afrothunder666
crap

and people actually believe it's good. WTF is this world coming to?

That was pretty bad. Even though it's not as bad as the others, it amazes me that people compliment them.

edit- the lack of awesomepossum5 in this thread is disturbing. I know he gets enough crap but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUTfr6zuaPY
Last edited by shred745 at Mar 5, 2008,
Quote by VoRzCeNt
Well, there are FAR worse on youtube than the triggermoose one.

True. Their original songs aren't bad.
Click here

Anti-Sig

███████
███████████
██████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████
Hahaha at awesomepossum5. Never seen that one before. He plays like he's playing Guitar Hero, only thumb picking. A FEW PARTS HE DOESN'T KNOW? Bahahaha. Does he know that everyone watching notices he isn't even close? Hahaha. That's one of my all-time favorite youtube covers.
Quote by shred745
That was pretty bad. Even though it's not as bad as the others, it amazes me that people compliment them.

And the people who said they sucked got flamed.
Click here

Quote by VoRzCeNt
Hahaha at awesomepossum5. Never seen that one before. He plays like he's playing Guitar Hero, only thumb picking. A FEW PARTS HE DOESN'T KNOW? Bahahaha. Does he know that everyone watching notices he isn't even close? Hahaha. That's one of my all-time favorite youtube covers.

Yeah, and he's really, really arrogant too...
+10000 to the Unholy Confessions cover........loved the ending with the comparision of original and cover (then ultra slow-mo, lolz)
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.
Quote by VoRzCeNt

I think a few people actually got banned from Youtube because they abused him so badly
Quote by Biehayn

that is the funniest, crappiest cover I have ever seen, and doesnt look that well known cos of the lack of comments, but my god

www.bebo.com/Re-Ascension - my artist profile! Alternative Rock!

XBOX Live Gamertag: christophe245

Quote by purplegreendave
I like the way 3 of the tags on this video you found are:
gay anus sex

Not that I'm implying anything - far be it from me to judge
Quote by shred745

edit- the lack of awesomepossum5 in this thread is disturbing. I know he gets enough crap but...

arrrghh
Michael Kelly Patriot Custom
Peavey ValveKing 112
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss MT-2

I live in your eyes.
Quote by borntorock2112
And how would you know??

there are links on the side to his other 'covers', one explains he's deaf, ****ing halarious all the same
There is this one of these kids doing "I believe in a thing called love" and their parents are taping it

wow is all that can be said
Quote by shred745

Why the hell is he playing the bassline in the introduction? LOL.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Quote by All_Hands_Dead

You realise that somone has just taken the video and re-recorded over that, right? Like, as a joke.

EDIT: And the Unholy Confessions song with the guy on the Schecter...not a great song, but I heard no mistakes in it...
Funny words.
Last edited by I_Am_Iron_Man at Mar 5, 2008,
this is just epic. you have to watch it til the end to hear the fuzz factory impression!

bugger! didn't post the link http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6wYLuvJe3tA
Guitars
washburn x50 pro
jackson js30dk
epi lp 100
jt-res

Effects

zvex FF
digitech ex-7
bespeco volume pedal
boss sd-1
ehx double muff
marshall echohead
behringer cl9
korg mini kaoss pad

Amp
fender champion 300
Last edited by micro cuts at Mar 6, 2008,
I'm in school right now so I can't watch any of these videos because youtube is blocked but I'll check them out when I get home.
Page 1 of 4