View poll results: Smoke On VS Im wanna Stop
Smoke til I Die
13 50%
I wanna Quit
7 27%
other... (please specify)
6 23%
Voters: 26.
I'm 16. I smoke. I have no desire to quit.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.
to be honest i dont wanna quit, right now in my life i enjoy my tabacco and the extra 4,000 chemicals in it
yea I can see that. I only seem to be tolerable of tobacco when I'm drunk. Then I smoke like a chimney.
Quote by robobond
only smoke the bud... when do I want to quit? lets see. never.

Agreed.

"I will smoke my way down to the grave"
UG's most Die Hard Rock n' Roller, hands down.

Sex, Drugs & Rock n' Roll.
I wouldn't expect teenagers to care about smoking until they personally experience the consequences. Usually the only thing stopping them is their parents and those warning labels on them, which I personally take as a joke because i always get this one

I'm 19. Been smoking for 7 years now, thanks to an older brother (four years older.) No desire to quit. Somethings got to kill me, right? May as well be as a result of something I did, rather than getting hit by a bus. Lol...sorry, once again just got back from the bar.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
I would like to quit but everyone around me smokes and it it near impossible to fight the cravings when you smell cigarette smoke all the time.
epic7734
I still go to the gym every other day, but I smoke excessively, drink excessively, and live excessively. I'll quit smoking whenever the drugs prevent me from living.
“You know that I don't fucking care if I live or die.”
If I could bring it down to about 5-6 cigarettes a day, then I wouldn't see the need to quit, but I know myself better than that, so I'm just gonna quit when I finish my last two cartons.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!