Page 1 of 2
A good hit

Heard he has trained with the Brisbane Broncos at one stage or another.
Quote by darkstar2466

You are an idiot. Idiots get punished. You will be punished.
haha i saw that on the news Symonds absolutly took him out
Quote by mh400nt

"Emo Gay"

"Normal Gay"

But where do My Chemical Romance fit in

Quote by Perturabo
A good hit

Heard he has trained with the Brisbane Broncos at one stage or another.

Yes your right my friend he has trained with the Brisbane Broncos on a few occasions and at one stage considered leaving cricket to try his hand at Rugby League.
That was awesome.

I see the streakers pecker though

But good hit nonetheless.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
pwned.
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

It's great how something like this brings all the Aussie's hiding on UG out in force. I'm from Sydney btw but whatever, Australia is the greatest f'n country in the world.

If you don't love it, then **** off!
i dont understand why he dosen't even show the slightest hint of a smile, he looked real pissed.

has no signature.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
GTFO.

Haha look at his username who do you expect him to like..... i really can't think of a famous new zealand cricket player.

has no signature.
I saw this on the news this morning, I was laughing for ages. Seriously, that was GREAT!

all though i was a great hit im not denying, i thought it was rather uncalled for, i mean he could of serously hurt the streaker, hahaha but lovly hit non the less,

we were talkign with the teacher in class and we came up with this,

streaking should be a sport, =] were you get a higher score for the longer you run and the more entertaining it is, and its should be done over a regular game,
Quote by 11223344554433
Haha look at his username who do you expect him to like..... i really can't think of a famous new zealand cricket player.

That's surprising, we do currently have the best ODI bowler in the world (not to mention more bowlers in the top 10 than Australia), and have one of the best wicketkeeper batsman.
Last edited by Kiwi Ace at Mar 5, 2008,
Quote by Kiwi Ace
That's surprising, we do currently have the best ODI bowler in the world (not to mention more bowlers in the top 10 than Australia), and have one of the best wicketkeeper batsman.

Not the best though
My dad laughed for about 10 minutes when he was lazing, watching the cricket and this happened.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
that was so good. roy's broncos training paid off. too bad it happened right wen australia were rebuilding.
Quote by Kiwi Ace
Grow up, not evey one is an Australian cheerleader

**** off lol

jk nah but symonds is a awesome cricketer
nice hit none the less
i call Circumsised penis!

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

I think we have a potential new Zidane-type image craze, possibly?

The streaker looks suspiciously like Zidane...
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
Last edited by sacchiel13 at Mar 5, 2008,
Quote by Kiwi Ace

Source?
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
Quote by Kiwi Ace

Wow, didn't expect Bracken to be in front of Lee. And for the record I wasn't disputing your claims, just wanted clarification.

Anyway, Cricket is a team sport, individual performances don't count for too much in the long run. But we shall see, we're touring NZ soon...
Quote by The Spoon

Quote by primusfan

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

Quote by gir vs wild
best odi bowler or not hes still a sheep shagger

Uh ok? Are you twelve or something?

Quote by civilunrest
Wow, didn't expect Bracken to be in front of Lee. And for the record I wasn't disputing your claims, just wanted clarification.

Anyway, Cricket is a team sport, individual performances don't count for too much in the long run. But we shall see, we're touring NZ soon...

That's true, but NZ's team cohesion has usually been their strength (they've always lacked the individual talent of Australia), should be an interesting tour, especially if our top order find some form (ha!).
Well Gily is gone/past it, Dhoni is a bit overrated and McCullum is on fire.

You're kidding if you think McCullum is better then Dhoni. Ironically you claim Dhoni is a bit overrated yet say McCullum, one of the most inconsistent batsmen in world cricket, is on fire. This is only highlighted again by his medicore batting average which is below Dhoni's in both Test and ODI cricket.
Quote by Kiwi Ace
Uh ok? Are you twelve or something?

That's true, but NZ's team cohesion has usually been their strength (they've always lacked the individual talent of Australia), should be an interesting tour, especially if our top order find some form (ha!).

Well we need our top order to perform too, Ponting is out of form, but Haydos, Pup and Roy are doing well. But if I'm not mistaken, we already secured the Chappel-Hadlee trophy, but I might be thinking of the Border-Gavaskar.
Quote by The Spoon

Quote by primusfan

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

Page 1 of 2