I'm gonna burn a cd for a friend who is deejaying the next school dance, so I'm gonna give him a cd of songs that he could use. I've got some sweet electronica/techno songs. Any other songs I should put on there. I was thinking a couple metal songs because there are quite a few metal heads, and i'll put on some sweet funk songs or something. Any suggestions?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Never Gonna Give You Up?

I might have to do that.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Nathan Milley
who dances to metal ??

well... stuff like megadeth to start like a jumping kind of thing, or some kind of pit... you never know.

wake me up before you go go
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

daft punk? thats the obvious one for people very uneducated with techno or dance music (like myself)

edit: no doubt. since most girls go crazy for no doubt.
ill say this before anyone else

I cum blood by cannibal corpse

having said that, theres a BUNCH of pop mix cd's or "much music big fun party hits" or mtv pop mixes at your local cd store or wal mart. for a dance those will do. unless the dance is full of metal heads..

in which case it must be all early metallica, mastodon, sabbath and a freebird/stairway to heaven medley to end it all of
Would you dance to Give it Away by the Chili peppers?

pantera would be good stuff to dance to

also, you MUST have "never had a dream come true" by s club 7.