I have a project due tomorrow, but I have no way of getting it their because my computer won't recognize blank discs to burn them! How can I get it there? I don't have amemory stick.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
E-mail it to yourself, and open it up on the school computer?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
blocked

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

can I have attachtment to stuff like that on my UG profile?

We don't have it like that, so I can't email it to him.

e-mail it to urself and open it either on the school computer or at an internet cafe
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
Do you have a friend with a flash drive or something that you could use?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Flash drives are blocked. Everything pretty much is, except UG!
Thanks darkstar!

if its just a word document then copy and paste it into ur ug profiles blogs then print it off at school. i did it a while back for a similar situation, still havnt got around to deleting it though....
Well you can attach PDFs, txt files, and zip files to your posts, so maybe you could get it in one of those formats, attach it to one of your posts, then reference this thread once you get to school?
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
UG posts let you upload up to 50kb. Have fun.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
it is a powerpoint, so how do I attach .zip?

Quote by Pinky19
it is a powerpoint, so how do I attach .zip?

Open up My Documents (or wherever you have the file saved on your computer), right click on your presentation, go to "Send To," and then click "Compressed (zipped) folder." I think that should work, but I don't know, so correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
file is 700kb! TO large!

Quote by Pinky19
file is 700kb! TO large!

Even after it's been zipped? Damn, I'm not sure what to do then...
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
Quote by Pinky19
file is 700kb! TO large!

Ok u surely are DUMB. Are you 11 years old or something? Upload your file to a site as already suggested. Email it to yourself, even if hotmails blocked im sure you could create a new account somewhere else that isnt blocked. Pen drives are like $3...if your schools blocking it then bring it to school on a pen drive and complain that you cannot access it.
Ibanez RG350ex