self mutilation news

i hope its not old, but woah...thats just sick....

i mean the news report. Im not emo or anything, but they just didn't do a good job reporting the news. They said it originated from the internet? since when?

thoughts -comments?
i dont know, all i know is its a serious problem with the youth, sorry to be a buzzkill.

now that being said,

im glad to see people addressing it as a problem, i have, and never will cut, but people who do it have some serious problems and need help, i dont know if you new it but saturday was self inflicted injury awareness day.
wow what a horrible report...

"advanced emo kids...but themselves" the way he said it made me lol
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

Quote by metal Lover
I hate living in America.

Sometimes it just feels that way.

5 years ago if this video had come out my mom would have been searching my room for razorblades and black nail polish. Not that i would ever wear girls pants (my penis wouldnt fit) but its being a little misconstrued. Emo started on the internet? I thought it all originated from music and the culture of teens that wanted to fit into the scene? God damn new ****ing **** up again. Ask the kids....they know what emo is. You want to know about your teenagers? Ask teenagers.
Quote by metal Lover
I hate living in America.

Then leave.
Quote by rcw110131
Don't be gay you retard.
Quote by dogismycopilot
Sometimes it just feels that way.

5 years ago if this video had come out my mom would have been searching my room for razorblades and black nail polish. Not that i would ever wear girls pants (my penis wouldnt fit) but its being a little misconstrued. Emo started on the internet? I thought it all originated from music and the culture of teens that wanted to fit into the scene? God damn new ****ing **** up again. Ask the kids....they know what emo is. You want to know about your teenagers? Ask teenagers.

wise man. listen to him.
Aw god. Did they even speak to a single emo kid while making that report, or just google it and believe the first thing that came up?

EDIT: Jesus Christ. Did this seriously air on TV or have I been massively trolled?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Mar 5, 2008,