I think like last year, some guy sang an Aerosmith song on Idol and got rejected. Anyone remember his name?
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Steven Tyler
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
I think it's funny cause if you think about it if someone like Stephen Tyler or my personal favorite example is Mick Jagger, they wouldn't stand a chance in one of those American Idol "singing" competitions yet they're some of the greatest artists in Rock history. It's just a testament to the fact that just because you don't sing perfectly in key and hit every note perfectly that it's not all about that.

And plus, only one of the actual winners of American Idol has been successful, it's always the losers that have the "good" career.
Quote by JPGR93
I think it's funny cause if you think about it if someone like Stephen Tyler or my personal favorite example is Mick Jagger, they wouldn't stand a chance in one of those American Idol "singing" competitions yet they're some of the greatest artists in Rock history. It's just a testament to the fact that just because you don't sing perfectly in key and hit every note perfectly that it's not all about that.

And plus, only one of the actual winners of American Idol has been successful, it's always the losers that have the "good" career.

like Daughtry, he likely would have been screwed if he won it, but now he's doing great
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Quote by JPGR93

3 idol winners have been successful - kelly clarkson, carrie underwood, and jordin sparks.

i'm truly embarassed to know that.
3 idol winners have been successful - kelly clarkson, carrie underwood, and jordin sparks.

fag
Gear :
Gibson signature
CryBaby
Marshall MDX 250
Quote by schecter_guy

loser

Quote by lceman13
You have nice hair!

carrie underwood is gorgeous. american idol = televised karaoke
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com