I don't think I've ever seen the volume and tone knobs used so effectively on a guitar XD
Member of 7-string Legion
Wields S7320

. .___.
. (O,o)
. /)__)
. ^ ^

. O rly?
Yeah! Paul really knows how to get the best out of that Custom 24 But which Mesa is he playing? Anyone?
Mark II or Mark III. Why do I know? I have one too.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Quote by Guitarboy_89
Yeah! Paul really knows how to get the best out of that Custom 24 But which Mesa is he playing? Anyone?

It's a Mesa/Boogie Mark I.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
It's a Mesa/Boogie Mark I.

How do you know?

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Quote by helsinki_vampir
How do you know?

For one, Mr. Smith said one of Santana's early touring amps. 2, the three switches and the six knobs kind of give it away... The Mark II and Mark III heads have 7 knobs and two switches. Guess you didn't know after all.

Just playing dude, anybody could've made that mistake.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Mar 5, 2008,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
For one, Mr. Smith said one of Santana's early touring amps. 2, the three switches and the six knobs kind of give it away... The Mark II and Mark III heads have 7 knobs and two switches.

ah ok. I just asumed because I just took a fast look on the video and didn't looked so detailed so I through it was a II or III. but yeah if you look closer you see it has only six knob and 3 switches insteed of 7 knobs and 2 switches.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2