Hey all,
I'm 16 nearly 17 and every day im gettin more n more into emo music.
My perants hate it !!! As time goes on im getting more cloths and earings that my perants hate and they r doin every thing within their power to try and stop me getting into emo and punk.

If i stay in my room playing my guitar they will have a go that me for not being down stairs with them and talking t othem and yet when i do I just get in the bloody way then to get away from them having a go I return to my room then bout hr later they would hav a go again.

wot shall i do ???
Kill Yourself
My Rig:

+Epiphone AJ100 acoustic
+Fender 60th. Anniversary Stratocaster
+Vox AD30VT
+Vox V847a Wah

look all i wanted was for someone to give me advice on what to do not to slag me off ok

Want advice? Suck yourself off.
look I dont want to go that far. the only thing i have is my gf n music thats it so if you dont hav a real answer then dont post it .
Quote by everyone in the pit

nuff said
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Kill them and bury them in your backyard.

Honestly man, don't worry about it. You're disagreeing with your parents, you're a teenager, it's what teenagers do.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by thepatient001
Bahahahahahahahahahahaha go suck a dick and slit a wrist you pussy infidel. **** me you make me laugh. grow some balls and learn that there is not talent in emo and you will be socially rejected and placed into a little stereotypical black hole. Hope you go all the way and die crying with your wrists slit open . Taste your blood too itl reflect your pussy wannabe trend following fagot self.

EDIT:

hay ****head go **** a tree kos I'am i right in saying all Emo's do not go round the streets and coursin trouble we stay out the ****ing way thank you
Quote by monkeymandude
hay ****head go **** a tree kos I'am i right in saying all Emo's do not go round the streets and coursin trouble we stay out the ****ing way thank you

Learn to spell fagot.
Quote by monkeymandude
go **** yourself

Go Listen to some hawthorne heights and Coheed & Cambria and sing along. Pussy.
Quote by monkeymandude
thanks for that i will

Yeah you do that you pathetic scrap of ass. Go jam to Greenday and slit your writst everytime they play a powerchord.
^^ hes right he will

dammit!

*updates scoreboard*

EMOS 1
JOCKS 0

but seriously, dont come to UG, posting in the emo forum and having a cry about being mad at your parents and NOT expect to get flamed, thats like walking into Neverland and expecting not to get raped by Michael Jackson.

someone please sig that
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by monkeymandude
look all i wanted was for someone to give me advice on what to do not to slag me off ok

Want advice? Suck yourself off.
see look at that can you say that you have seen an emo go out on the streets and start fights or hurt other ppl.. Well I have not when they goes out they just stay out the way of everyone so why does alot of ppl have problems with them Im sorry if you are goin to say that you should be saying it to a Chav not and emo.
Quote by monkeymandude
see look at that can you say that you have seen an emo go out on the streets and start fights or hurt other ppl.. Well I have not when they goes out they just stay out the way of everyone so why does alot of ppl have problems with them Im sorry if you are goin to say that you should be saying it to a Chav not and emo.

Im not supporting chavs man im saying that emos just hang around and complain about how **** their lives are. Who needs that? No one thats who ****. You mope around all day, listening to pus music and look appauling with your pussy **** piercings and hair. Your a skidmark on society just like drug ****s. You wanna come on here and blab about your pussy teenage life crisis then expect to get my kinda feed back you little turd. Do i make myself clear?
look you have the right to say wot you think. I'm ok with that but I dont complain bout things like that kos you said all we do is mope around and to me that means not saying **** all. All i wanted was for some one to give me advice not to have ppl like you to put me down even more.
Quote by monkeymandude
look you have the right to say wot you think. I'm ok with that but I dont complain bout things like that kos you said all we do is mope around and to me that means not saying **** all. All i wanted was for some one to give me advice not to have ppl like you to put me down even more.

Suck it up. I dont care for you. I will shed no mercy for you or your following kind. I have said all that needs to be said.
Quote by thepatient001
Bahahahahahahahahahahaha go suck a dick and slit a wrist you pussy infidel. **** me you make me laugh. grow some balls and learn that there is no talent in emo and you will be socially rejected and placed into a little stereotypical black hole. Hope you go all the way and die crying with your wrists slit open . Taste your blood too itl reflect your pussy wannabe trend following fagot self.

EDIT:

Lol!

You have learned the harsh truth. This world needs to be purged of all the infidels. INFIDELS!
Great all I ask was for a lil support and yet i dont get that in life so i turned to this thats just great thank you all for ur kind words.
this is harsh.
i swear, there are so many pricks on these forums.
+ most of them probably think metal is so badass
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Oh man, when I get back from getting food I'm going to have a ball with warnings and bannings.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?