Ok, one mainly for the aussies here. which do you prefer: AFL or Nrl?
also post your team's name.

I prefer AFL cos of the pace of the game and the skill involved ie actually kicking the ball.

Sydney Swans!
Nrl!!!
Brisbane broncos

but atleast the afl dont wear any padding unlike them pussy nfl players.
Last edited by gir vs wild at Mar 5, 2008,
AFL, though I really dig my Melbourne Storm and Parramatta Eels. Go Bombers!
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
deffo NRL and deffo Brisbane Broncos...even though i havent seen a game in ages seen as i live in ireland now
Gotta go for AFL. I don't have anything against Rugby Union, but I find League to be a little too stop start, even though it's simpler to understand. But that said, I'm a Melbourne boy so I'm biased from birth.
Quote by godthatfailed22

I prefer AFL cos of the pace of the game and the skill involved ie actually kicking the ball.

Sydney Swans!

NRL.
Go Storm!!!

And hey buddy guess what they do kick the ball in NRL. Sure it may not be as much as AFL but they still do kick it alot and there is a large amount of skill involved we'll more than kicking a ball 5 times then if you miss you still get a point. AFL is the only sprot in the world that gives you a point if you suck.

I mean come on how is that skill.
Warriors Warriors Warriors !!!!
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Afl!
Richmond Ftw!!!
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
Quote by godthatfailed22
the skill involved ie actually kicking the ball.

Well actually I do believe there's actually more kicking skill in the NRL ie grubbers, chips, drop goals, torpedoes and place kicks, unlike AFL where there just punt the shit out of it and get points for missing.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Well actually I do believe there's actually more kicking skill in the NRL ie grubbers, chips, drop goals, torpedoes and place kicks, unlike AFL where there just punt the shit out of it and get points for missing.

'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by BenFoffenbock

My friend i could not agree more.
Quote by BenFoffenbock

not to mention the pressure of 100+kg forwards getting ready to throw themselves at you...and your legs, STEVE PRICE is a legend!!!!
Quote by godthatfailed22

Sydney Swans!

AFL doesn't involve skill, silly.
Brisbane Broncos forever, AFL sucks they push eachother around off the ball and act tough and then go to fight eachother and they are like "oh i'm sorry" they are the female sexual organ.
ROOSTER FTW!

I love NRL but AFL bores me!

Can't wait till Friday week, new season starts
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
NRL Warriors are ****ed this year without Wade McKinnon though, just as we looked real good to.
NRL kicks the shit out of AFL. And respect to the other Broncos supporters in this thread.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
NRL. Don't get to see it much nowerdays because you need Setanta to watch it in the UK. I just love Rugby League.

I'm a Hull Kingston Rovers supporter. We have a couple of last years Melbourne players down here now in Clint Newton and Garrett Crossman, both excellent signings for us!
Go Tiges!!!!!!!
Quote by Roc8995
I ran into some fingering issues. I can get it up to speed the way I've been fingering it, but I'm wondering if you guys have any better ideas, because it seems like there should be an easier way to finger this.

Don't worry there is Roc, there is
AFL. Carlton
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Quote by Burningritual
english football. the only football

Quote by j_hunter_hkr
A non-contact sport for prima donnas shouldn't even be mentioned in a thread like this.

Well yeah Burningritual didn't need to comment since this was only regarding AFL and NRL but yeah I like soccer so jhunter theres no real need to take a shot at the sport, many AFL and NRL players play soccer during their practises for a bit of fun.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
nrl for sure. there is not a game alive better to wach then state of origin
but thats my opinion. !!!!!!QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!
Quote by BenFoffenbock

haha so true. what other sport in the world gives you a consolation point for missing!

anyway, i'm a union fan. (waratahs)
Quote by j_hunter_hkr
A non-contact sport for prima donnas shouldn't even be mentioned in a thread like this.

im not questioning the fact that football is less physical. Football is football because its played with your feet. Why not come up with an original name for these other sports? 'soccer' does not exist
english football. the only football

im not talking about that crap - i mean real man's sport where they make contact and don't dive around. i dont like nrl but at list theres more going on there than soccer
Quote by gir vs wild
STEVE PRICE is a legend!!!!

Too right my friend... Warriors.. thats my team ! lol