A song written about my girlfriend shortly after we broke up, and finished after we were back together. Please enjoy, and I will give a crit for each I receive

I don’t know how long it’s been since I wrote a cheerful song, at the very least though it’s been a year, since you decided to be gone.

Casually walking out with all my money in your bag, my heart in your hand, my mind lost in yours and the title of ‘slag’.

Of all the ways you could have killed my soul and brought it all to an end, you decided the best way was to cheat on me and with my best friend.

Me and him haven’t talked since that fateful day, so I guess you win, you got what you wanted, you got your way.

Shut me out and slam the door, when did that start solving wars?
Feel I’ve been in this place before, a time when you weren’t such a *****.
You strode into my life and gave me pain, get out give me your keys and never come back again.
Leave me with the smallest bit of dignity and one final piece of self worth, don’t tell me you loved me before you go, don’t bring back the hurt.

I always did what I could to make you smile, now you don’t want to know, you don’t care, you’ve got money to last you a while.

You never quite realised that things would have worked if you’d decided to stay, you’d have had money, happiness and a life and you’d still have had your way.

Instead here I am sitting at my table alone; I’ve long since given up trying to get you on your phone.

You’re probably miles away by now, spending it all on new clothes and a tan, forgetting us already and breaking all our vows.

Shut me out and slam the door, when did that start solving wars?
You strode into my life and gave me pain, get out give me your keys and never come back again.
Leave me with the smallest bit of dignity and one final piece of self worth, don’t tell me you loved me before you go, don’t bring back the hurt.

The doorbell rings but I don’t want to find out who it is, now that you’ve left me nothing matters, my life can be hit or miss.

That unmistakeable sound of a key turning in the lock, the impossibility of the situation which is facing you now just mocks.

The door swings open with a bang and I don’t know if it’s a dream, because what lies ahead of my eyes, can’t be real, things can’t be as they seem.

My view doesn’t change and my eyes are beginning to adjust, but you’re still standing before me, sorry on your lips and your eyes full of lust.

You shut me out and slammed the door, when did that start solving wars?

You strode into my life and gave me pain, went out gave me your keys and I thought you’d never come back again.
Left me with the smallest bit of dignity and one final piece of self worth, walked back into my life told me you loved me and ended the hurt.
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!
Last edited by Driveshaft Dan at Mar 5, 2008,
I bestow you with your first criticism for this post.

Space it up, my eyes hurt. I'll be back when you're done.