And they KICKED MY ASS!! Real good show. Norther opened for them, I knew a lot more songs from Norther than from Turisas, but their show just wasn't that great. Still love 'em though.

Turisas I only knew one song, but I ended up remembering most of what they played. It's catchy as hell, real fun music. I usually can't stand image and such but they do it well: imagine Manowar if they'd stopped taking themselves so seriously and had a laugh at themselves... that's pretty much Turisas.

Really recommended for a good time.

Oh and it was my first metal gig. Only been to Punk and Ska gigs before. I never saw so many kids in one place though. And I still think doing the metal horns all the time is lame but eh that's me. There were also people with swords and full on make up... whatever floats their boats I guess.
That's what I thought too... I thought Norther were that huge band, as big as Children of Bodom at least. Turns out not :s
Turisas AND Alestorm? Sounds epic, I want to see a swordfight between their vocalists lol, battle and pirate metal... epic.
Norther ain't bad either...
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
I'm missing out on my local date of this tour because it's 16+. Bit of a bummer, would have loved to see Turisas and Alestorm.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
^ +1, same reason I'm going to Paganfest in Oklahoma and Texas.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!