Yeah I'm supposed to go to this show for my birthday and I'v already seen BYD 3 times
but i havent seen any of the other bands
can any one tell me if the line up is worth my money?
the line up is as folllows:
With Blood Comes Cleansing
The Warriors
Emmure
Bury Your Dead

and am i the only person that thinks the warriors singer sounds like zach from RATM?
He does. This show isn't worth your money, in my opinion. If you like these bands, go for it though.
Out of all the Victory Bands, this was their line-up choice?
Goddamnit Victory
Goddamnit
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Ok, Im going to say it. And Im going to be flamed out of the hardcore forum for it. But I love Emmure. They're shit as far as talent and originality goes, but they're fun as hell to listen to. I'd love to see them live. I may be going to the show in Wilmington, DE.
Ok, Im going to say it. And Im going to be flamed out of the hardcore forum for it. But I love Emmure. They're shit as far as talent and originality goes, but they're fun as hell to listen to. I'd love to see them live. I may be going to the show in Wilmington, DE.

+1

saw them last week in jersey on the darkest hour tour. The show was sweet. And if you like the bands its always worth it to see them
Quote by killinyourkind
Yeah I'm supposed to go to this show for my birthday and I'v already seen BYD 3 times
but i havent seen any of the other bands
can any one tell me if the line up is worth my money?
the line up is as folllows:
With Blood Comes Cleansing
The Warriors
Emmure
Bury Your Dead

and am i the only person that thinks the warriors singer sounds like zach from RATM?

Emmure's ****ing fun and the Warriors rarely disappoint.

I would be going if they made it out to the west coast.
have fun
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.

Why are you going to the Delaware show?
You know they're having a show at Sonar
in Baltimore City?
It's on the club stage
so no barricades
it should be a fun show
nonetheless
Quote by killinyourkind
Why are you going to the Delaware show?
You know they're having a show at Sonar
in Baltimore City?
It's on the club stage
so no barricades
it should be a fun show
nonetheless

It's over my spring break, so I'll be home (salisbury) and I know other people goin to the DE show. It's about the same distance for me.
i saw WBCC last month with a plea for purging

their one of those hardcore/death metal bands i dont like, but seeing them live is soooo worth $5.

and am i the only one who thinks bury your dead should bury their music???
Epiphone Custom 1966 SG w/EMG 85(B)
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Boss SD-1 Overdrive; NS-2
Fender Tuner
I really like emmure, its not normally my style, but I like some metalcore like this if the guitar work is good.
Quote by hardcorestevo
WTF!!! B for my V is not hardcore. a real hardcore band is when there is nobody trying to get to the front the whole thing is a ****ing mosh pit
SUICIDE SILENCE!!
BMTH!!!
IKTPK!!!!
Hello!?!?!?!
Quote by synester_gates
i saw WBCC last month with a plea for purging

their one of those hardcore/death metal bands i dont like, but seeing them live is soooo worth $5.

and am i the only one who thinks bury your dead should bury their music???

I hate BYD.
Quote by Manos15
Streetlight Manifesto is the only good band on Victory

Have you not listened to BTBAM?
Are you one of those kids that listen to punk and ska?
If so then I understand where you're coming from
all my friends say that streetlight is the only good band on victory
Quote by killinyourkind
Have you not listened to BTBAM?
Are you one of those kids that listen to punk and ska?
If so then I understand where you're coming from
all my friends say that streetlight is the only good band on victory

I think BTBAM is really talented and worth the occasional listen, but I can't get really into them. Plus, I forgot they were on Victory when I made that post.
I went to the show in Covington, KY. WBCC was very tight, no mistakes. Not my favorite style, but they were good performers. The warriors suck and they were boring as **** to watch and listen to. Emmure was too good for words!!! And I hate BYD, but if you like them then I'm sure you would enjoy their set. Their new vocalist sounds like showdows fall's frontman.
it all depends on your taste in live music.

if you like to go to see energetic music and dance, then its definately worth the money.
although, if youre more into the music rather than the performance, i wouldnt go.
those band rely on having a kick ass set, rather that bands like BTBAM who deliver technicality with energy.