So as most of us from the US know, we've been hit pretty hard this winter with snow/rain/mix. I know a lot of the NE area has been hit pretty hard from snow. I was just curious as to how many snow days people are up to. I think my school as of today is up to 8 in New Hampshire. We're getting out June 24th now.

Or if you're from a different area, you can talk about how many youve had or whatever.
We've had 3 were I am in the Hamilton area although 2 of the snow days have been days I've already gotten off(cause of exams). So today is my first official snow day of the year.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']And by snowy days you mean days that school is postponed or something?

yeah. days where school has been cancelled due to weather, and then added to the end of the year, sorry.
5 in Ottawa Ontario.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by Ekim423
yeah. days where school has been cancelled due to weather, and then added to the end of the year, sorry.

Why are they canceled then?

We tend to get some pretty harsh winters here, but not this time.

Thank you global warming!
We've had three, but pretty much all the schools around us have had over ten. This has been one of the most brutal winters ever.

And no, I'm not from NE
Up here we've had 9 which is the most in 15 years i think.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
Big Rapids MI, at least 10....probably more
Quote by Caustic
If I didn't cuss so much, I'd be illiterate!

Quote by Will_Minus
Stupid people do stupid things. Don't be stupid, stupid.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Why are they canceled then?

We tend to get some pretty harsh winters here, but not this time.

Thank you global warming!

the weather is too bad and people cant get to school because of roads and such
haha were on our 10th pretty sure and were were allowed 8 bu ill skip the last days no exams on the last couple days
we lost a week to ice in oklahoma. but they already had 3 days built in and then we didnt get off for MLK or presidents day, so we still we be leaving school on May 16.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
there are 52 schools in my surrounding area that are cancelled, plus just about every school here having bus cancellations
good day
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']So I'm guessing you don't use winter tires in the wintertime then.

yeah we do...its just that they dont want to risk having any accidents with buses and everyone driving to school.
We've had...3?

There's actually one today

Of course, the dumbass new superintendent had to wait to call right before I went out the door.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
We've had at least 6, probably many more, but they won't extend the school year because it has to end before June 30th.