for me to practice my barre chords, which progression would u all recommended? Just starting this, so dont make it too hard for me yea?
Play a progression in the key of E (E, B, C#m, A or any other combination). This gives you practice with two barres, B and C#m, and practice switching to and from barres as well.
Quote by majora
for me to practice my barre chords, which progression would u all recommended? Just starting this, so dont make it too hard for me yea?

Sup dude

Since your just starting probably going from a bmajor into a c#minor might be a bit of a mision since it's a double bar chord progression in a row. Maybe you could try a fmajor-cmajor-gmajor-cmajor,that way there is less chord shapes to remember and when you've mastered one bar chord(fmajor) you can just make it more difficult by moving the open chords to bar shapes higher up the fretboard.

Keep in mind that even though you want to be able to play somethingi.e a bar chord progresion,i've found that practicing exercises will make you improve the fastest. These develop the muscles in your fingers aswell as giving you muscle memory.

good luck wid da practicing
Any combination of the following:
  C        Dm       Em       F         G        Am

|--0-----|--1--5--|--0--7--|--1------|--3--3--|--0--5--|
|--1--5--|--3--6--|--0--8--|--1--10--|--0--3--|--1--5--|
|--0--5--|--2--7--|--0--9--|--2--10--|--0--4--|--2--5--|
|--2--5--|--0--7--|--2--9--|--3--10--|--0--5--|--2--7--|
|--3--3--|-----5--|--2--7--|--3---8--|--2--5--|--0--7--|
|--------|--------|--0-----|--1------|--3--3--|-----5--|