Photoshop me a picture of Calvin peeing on Hobbes?
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
Can't you just find the one of Calvin peeing and then shove a picture of Hobbes underneath? You should be able to do that in MS Paint easily.

Excellent.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
I can't upload for some reason on this network, and something like that needs to be online.

why pee when they can cuddle?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Haha! Great work. Just the right amount of ****ty.