Maybe the forum should just start from the very beginning again. No-one really uses the search bar! I just wanted to get a new thread going so I can make my point a lal clear lol. It's just really annoying when you realise you've read a thread that's exactly the same as dozens of others lol.

I'm ranting I'm sorry
Last edited by whistler369 at Mar 5, 2008,
Use the search bar, there's been loads of these threads.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Where's the Bloody Forum?

A sub-category for the Metal Forum perhaps?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
Where's the Bloody Forum?

A sub-category for the Metal Forum perhaps?

I guess it's the sub-forum of the pit where the medical advise goes, which people have been asking for.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
The Pit sucks anymore. I miss the old Pit.
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

Quote by ac/dc_freak91

Was the old pit free of 13 year olds asking for homework help? If so then yes, it was much better.
Quote by ac/dc_freak91

I came here right before 07 and thought it was better then too.

And I still come here...
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Use the search bar, there's been loads of these threads.

****ing pure ownage.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
if it started again then what would happen to the demotivational pictures and all the 300-odd pages
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I know how to use the search bar and I also know how to use the search function. That's really what everyone should, use not the bar. the search bar sucks crusty donkey vagina.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by whistler369
Maybe we could get the Admin to get it done?

What are you exactly suggesting? The ''start from the beginning again'' is a bit vague, I mean, it's never going to happen.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
The pit pretty much always sucked, save for a few interesting threads.

But the majority of people here are unfunny and rather annoying.
Quote by Mister.Y
What are you exactly suggesting? The ''start from the beginning again'' is a bit vague, I mean, it's never going to happen.

I think he wants a ctrl+a, del.

although I don't understand what it'd accomplish.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I know how to use the search bar and I also know how to use the search function. That's really what everyone should, use not the bar. the search bar sucks crusty donkey vagina.

you suck.

anyway... someone sort this pit out!